Re: Should the Wingman be Nerfed?

by tortillaboy117

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Should the Wingman be Nerfed?

★★★★★ Novice

The Wingman should be nerfed a little bit, EVERYONE uses it and its stronger than most shotguns!

Message 1 of 122 (11,905 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I think other guns should be buffed to compete not nerfing it

View in thread

Message 3 of 122 (11,857 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
yes it is a good weapon but it shouldn't be taking people out fast the time to kill is insane and is the meta at the moment for sure
Message 2 of 122 (11,875 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I think other guns should be buffed to compete not nerfing it
Message 3 of 122 (11,858 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ttvTetimor1 wrote:

The Wingman should be nerfed a little bit, EVERYONE uses it and its stronger than most shotguns!

Wait wait wait. In the title you ask if it should be nerfed, but your OP already suggest that it should. What kind of weird misleading contradiction is that! XD I was ready to typ a solid 'no' as a response to your title XD. 

You can't compare the Wingman to a shotgun... well you can, you just did, but it's not in the same ballpark as shotguns. Shotguns use shotgun ammo, wingman uses heavy ammo, heavy ammo weapons either hit hard or fast (prowler/flatline). 

Just like the p2020 you have to aim properly to land shots, so I don't think it should be nerfed. First peacekeeper, now peacekeeper and wingman. Next you guys will want the prowler nerfed. Next is 'no ganging up on one enemy'

(not directed towards you OP) People should just watch their backs and die with sliver of dignity. 

Message 4 of 122 (11,852 Views)

I think the problem is that aimboters like to use the wingman and get nothing but headshots with skullpiercer.

Makes it seem op. In reality its actually quite difficult to get headshots on moving targets with the thing in a face to face gunfight.

Message 5 of 122 (11,842 Views)

★★ Novice

Nope, I don't think the wingman should be nerfed.

Message 6 of 122 (11,838 Views)

★★ Guide
all it needs is a RoF nerf(a small one)
Message 7 of 122 (11,812 Views)

★ Guide
It needs a nerf. But not in the way that you think. Take away the crosshair. Completely. Iron sights and ads sure, but no crosshair at all. Spoiler alert: do the same to the peacekeeper.
Message 8 of 122 (11,799 Views)

★★ Guide
Well as a wingman user yeah its bit op but just reducing rof would be enough, nerfing it more would make it useless as trying to hit anything wouldn't be worth for the dmg and picking any other gun would be always better.
Message 9 of 122 (11,796 Views)

★★★ Novice

nerfed ? i disagree just get better at aiming why woude you punish others for being good at aiming ?.

sry if my english is a bit broken still getting better at it Standard smile

Message 10 of 122 (11,761 Views)