Re: Remove duplicate skins or add scrap mechanism for the sake of god.

by AjazSlayer

Original Post

Remove duplicate skins or add scrap mechanism for the sake of god.

★★★★ Novice

Apex claims that there is no duplicate from the loot box but take a look at DIVING RIGHT and SIX SENSE, what can they possibly mean to each other other than "duplicate?" I like the idea of exclusive skins and in my opinion, one of the skins like these two should be in the shop as optional stuff rather than shocks from the loot box. It is equally discouraging to have these two skins compared to having two identical skins. 

We all have had times with misfortune but sometimes it is just too much. After a bunch of trash, i finally got to the 30th box. The Mozambique skin shocked the heck out of me because i deeply believe i am not gonna use that gun because it sucks so much. However, couples of days later, with a hopeful mind, i redeemed 26 CAD to purchase coins to get another assured skin. Of course, it is assured because apparently for me, legendary never comes out until the 30th and my prediction was damn right. I am always proud of having a DIVING RIGHT caustic skin and by the moment i saw SIX SENSE from that loot box, i almost got a heart attack. I could not say a thing for half a minute. THIS SUCKS SO MUCH AND IT DEEPLY HURTS ME. I would rather have rare skins instead of this. This is god damn discouraging and it completely destroys my interest of the game. I wake up every day with regret and depression. What man on the earth would ever think SIX SENSE's color combination is equivalent of DIVING RIGHT? It is shameful to have it in my inventory and i am discouraged to touch this game ever again until it is out of it.

Overall, by the good faith to protect the fading hope of pathetic players like me, REMOVE THE DUPLICATE OR GIVE US THE OPTION TO SCRAP THEM FOR MATERIALS. 

I never regret about the money i spent but such experience is absolutely devastating. Thinking of the existence of two identical skins exerts great pain on me. With such consistent misfortune, i lost all interest of the game. If there is no way to revert tragedy like this, i would rather play offline games. Either me or the skin, only one stays.

These are the heartfelt words from a mentally exhausted pathetic player. I am an idiot who spent money for junk, are you?

Message 1 of 2 (231 Views)

Re: Remove duplicate skins or add scrap mechanism for the sake of god.

★★★ Newbie

I agree with you and i feel sad about your experience. I dont see any point of having these duplicate skins there other than contaminating loot boxes. I would rather not getting anything instead of having your experience.

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)