Reload and Action bottom problems

by BryanFord22

Original Post

Reload and Action bottom problems

★★★ Novice

I know that I'm not the only one who had a problem when you have to reload and there is a loot box, or a door, or your teammate is downed in front of you, and the game don't let you reload the gun.... 

My suggestion is:

1- Put the reload as the top 1 priority for the action bottom. In other words, if you want to open the door, or revive a teammate or something else, you will reload your gun first.

Or

2- My favorite suggestion, and I think is the best, let us choose what bottom will be the action bottom and what will be the reload bottom. 

I'd like to use the square bottom just to reload my gun, nothing more.

Message 1 of 3 (405 Views)

Re: Reload and Action bottom problems

[ Edited ]

@BryanFord22Yeah, I like #2 the best. Personally, I would probably put Interact as A (im on Xbox), if given the chance. I mean, how often does one really jump, you know?

Having *everything* tied to X/Square is just a bit overkill.

Also, I would love it if they could also change pings in Menus to your ping button, instead defaulting to RB (on Xbox). It sucks that I can ping everything else, with my custom mapped Ping button (I use a d-pad button), But if I'm in Loba's ultimate or a death box or my inventory, it defaults to RB. It's really annoying, because I have to remember two different ping buttons depending on what I'm doing

In short, more button options would be fantastic. Their customization options, overall, are very good, in this game. But they could be much better. 

Message 2 of 3 (317 Views)

Re: Reload and Action bottom problems

★★★ Apprentice

I agree, can’t tell you how many times I’ve tried to reload my gun and there’s a zip line that happens to be next to me, and I’m accidentally zip lining towards an enemy team with no bullets in my gun, or I open a door instead of rezzing my teammate (who was also trying to block the door from opening)

would be nice if we could hot key certain meds like if pressing X + A (if on Xbox) would automatically trigger a shield battery 

Message 3 of 3 (288 Views)