REMOVE MASTIFF :)

by godbugis

Original Post

REMOVE MASTIFF :)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

No reason to take Peacekeeper if u can just take mastiff and camp in front of door. like a noob. its like noobtuber in CoD. every noob take this weapon. cuz with r99 or another AR he will suck. ez

(CM: edited to remove profanity per the forum rules. Please keep an eye on using foul language) 

Message 1 of 7 (586 Views)

Re: REMOVE MASTIFF :)

★★★ Apprentice
@godbugis Shotguns are supposed to be the best close range in the game
Message 2 of 7 (513 Views)

★ Guide
@AddSolosRespawn The mastiff makes every close range secondary completely pointless to pick up and requires little to no skill to use effectively. That is op.
Message 3 of 7 (487 Views)

★ Guide
@AddSolosRespawn You're right. Smgs are known for their amazing long range accuracy and efficacy. How silly of me.
Message 4 of 7 (455 Views)

★ Guide

i get 2 or 3 pumped by the mastiff every round.  and you have no chance with any other gun because the ttk is so quick. its like 1.05 seconds for 244 damage in 2pumps or a r99 1.15 seconds for 210 damage but you have to hit every single shot. 

Message 5 of 7 (404 Views)

★★ Novice

Same sht to me. I used to play alternator or R99. but then u facing mastiff - u r dead. especially if u facing Gibraltar.. 1st he is fortified and his shield is OP.

Message 6 of 7 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

the problem with Mastiff to me is that the gun is insanely overpowered not just in close range but in long-range as well. 1 tap purple armor is already too much, it can consistently hit people from 20-30 m away with 30 or even 40 damage in some rare cases which is ridiculous for a shotgun in videogame generally. About the EVA-8 which I consider much more healthy than the mastiff, you can immediately notice a significant damage fall off when shooting target just 10 meters away with only 7-10 damage per shot but it can be very lethal in close range while still have room for counterplay for almost any other gun.

Message 7 of 7 (352 Views)