REMOVE MASTIFF ! OMG !

by Ff3NiXx

Original Post

Re: REMOVE MASTIFF ! OMG !

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Apyhs that doesn't make sense, the beak is a low tear weapon, it is purposely suppose to be "bad" , and the Eva-8 is a automatic shot gun, that shouldn't be more powerful then a semi automatic. Also with the double tap it could hit easy 150s in the spam of a mastiff shot.

It's all a question of preference at that point. Blaming a gun for you charging in all willy nilly and getting 2 tapped isn't the guns fault. It's you, as a player, miss judging the situation with the tools you have.

The pk or the mastiff should always have the option to 2 tap someone, because it's a shot gun, not an automatic weapon that excels at mid range.
Message 291 of 298 (776 Views)

★★ Pro

I disagree. They both should have their + and -. Mastiff is a must, unless you are trolling, this is a top streamer words. This is after the nerf.

I got to say now its a bit closer between the Mastiff and the Eva, but Mastiff is still better.

Its 10x time better on range(and shouldn`t be, shotgun should only be good in CQR exclusively).

Mastiff was 100% broken and stayed broken for way too much. They should have nerfed him straight away. Tho they nerf him wrong. Its range should have been reduced, as well as its spread and damage. Then it would have been balanced.

Mastiff was and its still super easy to use at all levels. Actually in almost every game shotguns literally take the zero skill to be used if you think about it. In CS, in Warzone in Quake, everywhere. Main reason is the big spread, and you pretty much not need to track or micro aim.

In my eye tho that shouldn`t be rewarded, you know ? But as i said already shotgun is a secondary weapon, and should be QCR exclusively, and they should be act as a finishing weapon, and doing 100+ damage is definitely that, its an Overkill for sure.

Mastiff after the nerf is still super strong, and unless you are terrible(generally speaking), you should be able to down someone fully with 3 shots, tho that shouldn`t be its purpose at all.

Message 292 of 298 (741 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Really respawn?! REALLY???
I had a couple of weeks now where the guns felt kind a well balanced.

What's next?! (respawn with a nasty laugh)

Now the Peacekeeper spawns everywhere and the Bocek Bow seems stronger than the Wingman ... 😫

Message 293 of 298 (614 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Jeah... one of my best Mosambique Hit get a 21 dmg rate... sure respawn... whatever you say.

MastiffMosambik.jpg

Message 294 of 298 (556 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Ff3NiXx if you're gonna just stand there and try to one clip someone with an R99 while they're lining up a mastiff shot, then it's no wonder you died. If they pushed you while you were shooting at them, then you can't really blame the gun for getting in their range. A mastiff under hip fire rarely if ever does any significant amount of damage, with pellet spread.
Message 295 of 298 (476 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They shouldn't remove it. They just need to make the mastiff less of a lottery ticket type gig.

Message 296 of 298 (393 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I think that mastif is OK at mid range

Message 297 of 298 (390 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Ff3NiXx The game is supposed to be cheesy so that anyone can feel like they are a gamer god.
Message 298 of 298 (361 Views)