Re: REMOVE MASTIFF ! OMG !

by Ff3NiXx

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Sir_Named wrote:
@LordloshBangMastiff is good burst damage weapons.

The actual TTK is lower than other actual guns.

Let’s see, they probably could’ve beaten the guy in the first clip if they just kept their distance and waited his dome out. The main reason he was able to win was because he was strafing around his dome. The gun shield helped a lot as well.
Unfortunately, they didn’t think of that. But it would’ve worked, given that there were 3 of them and the guy wasn’t going to revive anyone anytime soon.

I do remember that we had some discussion like that, but I just kind of gave up since I don’t watch him and I wasn’t about to sift through multiple hours worth of video.

Nice joke. There is no other weapon where you can wipe the whole squads in a no time like you can do it with the Mastiff. And its ridiculous easy to play with it, because of the huge range it has. You are working with 15cm crosshair, and trying to compare it to 0.5 cm. crosshair nice joke.

And do you know what TTK is btw? I`m asking you for second time, because you obviously don`t know and are making mistake saying low and high.

Lower TTK mean - lower time to kill, which will said that you admit that the Mastiff kill the fastest .... :D Your words not mine.

He would have die if he have any other gun than the Mastiff. With Mastiff you can peak and shot without getting shot, thats why he won. Having such a huge range with such a huge radius of its pellets(and insanely big damage) combined with 15cm crosshair with high damage in close to mid range.

On paper some guns may have higher DPS, but you have to aim and land this shots. Good luck outlanding Mastiff with any other weapon in close, unless you headshot with a sniper.

Landing the lasts shots in a close/mid fight with an SMG/AR sometimes is a pain and you can miss them and go on to reloading, and with the Mastiff, you have guarantee shots, even if its not full damge, because of huge range.

P.P. Oh let me give you something recent.

t6kIaGv - Imgur.png

This is absolutely a joke. There is no other gun where i could feel that i done everything i could in the situation and still die to it and to way lesser level player.

I`m a guy where i know why i die.; If i made a mistake, if i miss to many shots or if my strafes/peak/positioning e.t.c was bad and what mistake i made and i acknowledge that in order to improve.

But many of my deaths to Mastiff just doesn`t feel right, aka its completely broken.

I know some legends like Wraith, Pathy and Lifeline can get away with some of the Mastiff shots, but most of the legends just can`t, no matter if your a good strafer or not. Even the most average player will land most of his shots at you and will direct in a death.

Message 111 of 298 (818 Views)

★★ Expert
@LordloshBang Well, the R-99 can wipe squads easy.
Yeah, my bad. I meant to say the TTK is higher. I think I was confusing it a little with dps.

(Insert stuff I’ve said already)

I guess you could stay further away.
I really have to butt out of this, I’ve got nothing more to say.
Sorry
Message 112 of 298 (789 Views)

★ Guide
@Sir_Named No. R99 cannot be compared to mastiff.
As I mentioned before, mastiff takes ~.625s between 2 shots without any bolt, that means .625s is enough to kill a purple shield guy, while R99 needs ~1 second to do the same thing.

The picture that AOD captured shows another problem of it. For R99 users, if you are too suck that you missed a few shots, then you will be doomed as you need to reload, which takes a long time when compared to mastiff. Mastiff has a higher damage capacity than R99, that makes it a low risk (large mag capacity that you should be able to kill one without reload) and high reward (kills faster than R99 if you can aim) weapon.
Message 113 of 298 (762 Views)

★★ Pro

But with R99 you are running on 0.5 crosshair with very fast shots, which will mean if the target just move away and you start missing, its over for you.

Even Pros miss shots with R99. 
ShivFPS for example miss quite a lot. Yeah he have times where he is lasering, but he have times where he is missing most of his shots at close range, due to multiple factors.

What is easy to land all your mag on R99 or to land a Mastiff shot with big radius, aka 15cm crosshair ? :D

This was my point.

Message 114 of 298 (710 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Ff3NiXx that´s then "your not good enough" - problem. The Mastiff is far away from being a problem. Maybe the lvl 60 guy was just better than you.
Message 115 of 298 (591 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Ff3NiXx Mastiff must be removed with season 6 update . It's broken. Must be a care package drop
Message 116 of 298 (509 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Ff3NiXx The mastiff is not OP it is a high skill weapon that me a diamond player has difficulty using. I gave up reading this thread halfway through. after being exposed to all the toxicity.

@xx_Dante2k_xx and @Sir_Named thank you for all you did in this thread in trying to make people realize that the mastiff is not OP. I rarely even see it anymore sure can it do damage yes.

I use sentinel in close range better than the mastiff. All you have to do to counter it is have a volt or devo which is more OP and should be nerfed but that is another conversation. If you feel like it it is too powerful use it try to prove it is broken by using it to wreck other people with it. It is a shotgun it is meant to be powerful at close range. I feel like it is good where it is at like the wingman.

Message 117 of 298 (484 Views)

★ Apprentice

I see the Mastiff every game, it is a BS gun that i get snipped with. Remove it

Message 118 of 298 (634 Views)

★★ Guide

Jajaja requires skill. God sake. You are a no sense player, pepega. Mastiff requires nothing. Just luck. Exactly as the Wingman. Patch incoming to remove mastiff into carepackage AND put wingman into it to remove all toxic player TTV. 

Message 119 of 298 (479 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Requires nothing, just get close, and click, no tracking, no flicking required.... 

Message 120 of 298 (445 Views)