Re: REMOVE MASTIFF ! OMG !

by xx_Dante2k_xx

Original Post

★★ Guide

AND AGAIN ! 102 in less than 1 sec at 15 meters ! Could you FIX this WEAPON ! 

Message 31 of 298 (1,051 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Ff3NiXxI think that guy was a cheater.

I also got 2 tapped by a Mastiff and level 60 player.

But for me the mastiff is bad, I always get killed when I try to use it.

I get a lot of no reg or just plain miss all my shots.

Message 32 of 298 (1,042 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

And again ! Mastiff mastiff mastiff ! 95% of my losses are due to this noskill weapon. Remove it from the game. I don't care if beginners are not able to get a top 1. 

Message 33 of 298 (931 Views)

★★ Expert
@arkstarlovesyou 467 damage in one shot?
I don’t know what happened, but that shouldn’t be possible at all. Even with a full headshot, it shouldn’t do that much damage,
Message 34 of 298 (918 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Ff3NiXxAbsolute rubbish. I have played all week in ranked and pubs and 90% of my knocks are from the R99.
I probably see the Mastiff in 10-20% of my deaths. Its good at very close range but its a shotgun for god sake.

Message 35 of 298 (911 Views)

★★ Guide
@xx_Dante2k_xx I'm only killed by mastiff when i'm losing the round. R99 is not played more than this BS weapon named Mastiff.
Message 36 of 298 (883 Views)

@Ff3NiXx Yes it is unless your playing armed and dangerous.
R99 owns the Mastiff..... you are just a salty R99 user as proved by previous posts .. im done here salt is getting to salty.
Message 37 of 298 (878 Views)

★★ Guide
@xx_Dante2k_xx Get skill.
R99 is really difficult to use when it is not fully equip.
You just a random playing for fun, i don't care about your opinion.
Mastiff needs to be removed that's all.
Message 38 of 298 (842 Views)

@Ff3NiXx I don't care about your opinion either. Its not going to be removed so suck it up.
Message 39 of 298 (1,533 Views)

★★ Pro

Let me copy/paste my last opinion on that topic, because i already have around 10 for how OP/broken and noob easy to use Mastiff is:

70 damage for a shotgun should be the optimal damage and its balanced towards the TTK and other weapon damage. With the shotgun you got a lot easier time to aim, because your crosshair is like 10x time bigger and the range of the shot is quite big.

Also 70 damage means you can 2 shot a enemy with EVO shield, and 3 shot an enemy with Purple armor, if all the shots are right on the target.

Its more than enough damage for a shotgun.

70 damage is like 65% of your total hp if you have purple armor(even more on LP), saying this isn`t enough is complete joke in my eyes.

I said what i think about the mastiff and for me its completely broken and OP, no CP weapon should do 120+ none headshot damage in a close range, should have that wide range of its spread, be that noob frendly and have that range to shoot from distance, yet being a ***** shotgun.

Completely noob friendly and unbalanced.

Continue like that Respawn and soon you will lose a lot of your playerbase, and the game will be filled with even more cheaters.

Message 40 of 298 (1,526 Views)