Re: REMOVE MASTIFF ! OMG !

by Ff3NiXx

Original Post

REMOVE MASTIFF ! OMG !

★★ Guide

I swear ! I got killed by a guy level 60 ! plz it's a beginner ! MASTIFF requires no shot ! 

How to ruin a game with 12 bombs cuz of this noob gun ! get brain when you are doing some updates ! 

Message 1 of 298 (5,687 Views)

@Ff3NiXx And what gun were you using when he beat you ? And at what range?
Message 2 of 298 (5,652 Views)

★★ Guide
@xx_Dante2k_xx 2 R99.
I was like at 1 meter to him for sure i'm rushing not camping like a * player the whole round.
One thing is YOU ARE NOT F××××××× ABLLE to know you will face a Mastiff pepega.
No spread boom HS with just a little movement... 120 one more hit knock. What a beautiful skill !
Message 3 of 298 (5,636 Views)

★★ Expert
@Ff3NiXx ??? Mastiff has quite a bit of spread.
It also has more spread when hipfiring.
The enemy would've had to ADS, so hitting you isn't the hardest thing in the world.
Just stay like 5 meters away or something. Why did you have to go to the one distance where Mastiff is effective? It's literally a shotgun, what do you expect?
Message 4 of 298 (5,608 Views)

@Ff3NiXx And it takes more skill to spray an R99? I think you got outplayed.
It's always 99 users who complain about being killed by another weapon.
Seriously at 1m the shotgun should win.
Message 5 of 298 (5,583 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@Sir_Named ahahahha stay 5 meters away ? When you are in the fight you are not able to leave insofar as you are DEAD instant by a noskill player with mastiff 200 dom in 2 hits = less than 2 sec.
Message 6 of 298 (5,555 Views)

★★ Expert
@Ff3NiXx Well, it should be difficult to close the distance to 1m or less, but you somehow allowed them to get that far. Why did you let him get that close? Did he ambush you?
But again, it's a shotgun, what are you expecting? It's supposed to be good at close range, and it is. The Mastiff isn't good at any other range.
They still have to aim, so it's not exactly no skill.
Message 7 of 298 (5,534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Ff3NiXxMastiff is good at very close range (like 5-10 footsteps). That is normal. As the distance increases, the number of damage decreases.

Mastiff pellets is left to right. Not like PK or Eva-8. If someone aim at your shoulder or chest area in close range; You get nice damage.

Message 8 of 298 (1,538 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Ff3NiXx Just pick up a mastiff and any other weapon, you'll win 50% more games instantly. ^^

R99 feels weak without at least a blue ext mag compared to previous seasons.
Message 9 of 298 (1,435 Views)

★★ Guide

Still nothing for mastiff ? i took just 110 without difficulty cuz there is no spread on this weapon. All beginners are able to use it. 

Message 10 of 298 (1,427 Views)