R-99 is broken

by Cataplasmic00

Original Post

Re: R-99 is broken

★★ Pro

I`m not thinking i`m sure.

Shroud was using macro for Hemlock to shoot faster on single fire, and a lot of streamers are using macro for the recoil.

Watch their mouse macros when they are alt+taping. Some of them are hiding it with a banners.

The * part is they can turn it on/off when they want and if they want to mislead you, they just turn it off.

Most macro/scrip/cheats are on toggle on/off with 1 button click and if they wanna hide it, because they know you are watching them its easy to do.

I spot some of their highlighted 25+ kills on youtube they are using some sort of aimlock or soft aimbot as well.

Diego and Aceu has some obvious ones.

Message 11 of 36 (525 Views)

@LordloshBang I watch Kandyrew, I temp and Ragtag and all they use is the R99. They dont use cheats or exploits but always use the 99. The gun is broken, it needs putting in a supply bin to change up the meta, the game is stale and boring now with every fight being an R99 spray off. The strafe speed and dps of the weapon are enough in itself.

#R99scrubs
Message 12 of 36 (519 Views)

★★ Expert
@xx_Dante2k_xx What if they buffed the pistols a lot more? It’d be a new meta, one we haven’t really experienced before. (Except for the Wingman, of course.)
They could probably reduce the handling times and reload times to give pistols a big advantage over the other weapons.
Message 13 of 36 (507 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah there is people that are god good with R99, but this peoples are god good with Wingman as well, you know ? They are damn good with R301 and Flatline as well. Go watch Rogue and come tell me R301 is broken and should be nerfed or moved to CP.

R99 is perfectly fine and balanced. Its damage its low and if you constantly get melted by it, its problem because your movement is not on point.

They already nerfed R99 and the nerf was deserved and allright.

R99 is perfectly fine atm.

Message 14 of 36 (475 Views)

★ Guide
@LordloshBang I think macro is forbidden in this game.
Those kinds of macro should be considered as a hack as it gives unfair advantage to some of the players.
But I don't know the policy for EA so I just suggested it here.
Message 15 of 36 (455 Views)

★★ Pro

This guy is soft cheating. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_7iWC9RSgs

Its forbidden, but as far as i see, Respawn aren`t doing anything about it.

Message 16 of 36 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@LordloshBangThen this is the problem of respawn.
If the problem of cheats are so disgusting (too many cheats), then the player (including us) will just leave the game Standard smile

Message 17 of 36 (427 Views)

★★ Pro

Its not like they are not anything, but its obvious that they are not doing enough. And i did not heard for a single ban of macro/script user for no recoils. Which tells quite a story.

There is tons of peoples that are walking around unpunished for no-recoil macro/script stuffs.

They cant even track properly or can`t move properly, yet their weapons have no recoil at all, right ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AOHRHe4Ie0

Message 18 of 36 (411 Views)

@LordloshBang It doesn't matter if the damage is low the dps is high. It also has great movement speed, manageable recoil , a fast reload and is used in almost every fight.
If a gun is used in 90% of fights its a problem. People use it because its the best gun in the game, not because it looks good.
I'm giving the game a break until something is done about it, its boring seeing the same gun over and over.
Message 19 of 36 (397 Views)

★★ Pro

DPS means damage per seconds. You are empty your mag and you are switching. If you are behind a cover on a medium distance, that you complain so much about R99, DPS means nothing.

Because you can just use the cover.

As i said it million times in this game DPS means nothing.

And a lot of people use it, because its look good.  Like me for example.

Message 20 of 36 (372 Views)