Re: R-99 is broken

by Shockwave743

Original Post

@LordloshBang Um, you can use cover with any weapon.
Your not going to use the R99 because its bad are you ?
I love the Alternator from TF2 but in Apex it sucks so I don't use it.

I'm done anyway there is no point, imo the R99 is a scrub broken weapon and that ain't going to change.
Message 21 of 36 (598 Views)

★★ Pro

Alternator is not bad, and i`m using it a lot.

But there is something call tiers. Its normal and its in every game, so ..

I would agree a change is needed for a weapon, even if the top tier, when its Op or Broken, like with the Mastiff and with the Havoc before nerf.

Message 22 of 36 (566 Views)

★★ Novice

The thing is that weapons such as R99 är supposed to dominate Close range battles, Hard to use weapons are supposed to be rewarding. And it cant even kill caustic/Gibby in One mag... If anything it should be buffed.

Message 23 of 36 (534 Views)

@IAreSpeshial_ttv Absolute rubbish. The R99 is one if not the easiest gun to use in the game. Saying it needs a buff is Absolutely crazy. 90% of battles have the R99 involved its so frickin boring.
Message 24 of 36 (500 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It definetly dosnt need any buffs, nor dose it need a nerf, its in a good spot, if u dont want to get melted, then chose a person with fortified or learn how to doge

Message 25 of 36 (467 Views)

@Shockwave743 Ok so why do all pro's and Predator players continously use the 99 ?
Drop any gun they have to equipt it ?
Message 26 of 36 (462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

cuz its an smg, and i have noticed people are often aggressive than passive, you arnt gona take a r301 when 99 performs better at close range if you play aggressive

It also dosnt need excessive skill like with the wing man, where if you miss 2 or 3 shots, you are screwed.

Message 27 of 36 (433 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The R-99 is completely fine, people saying that others are using recoil control software etc yes a select few might be however if you spend 30 minutes everyday in the firing range learning the recoil of the R-99 is really easy to control. 

literally just pull down then slightly right then slightly left whilst still pulling down. 

go to the range and try shoot the far left target that moves from left to right and do it from a distance, if you can get that down then up close you’ll shred people.

people are so quick to blame the weapon when i reality people are just sometimes better than you and it’s difficult to except but you won’t win every fight. 

im a master rank with 4K damage 20kill badge etc etc and people still slap me it happens to everyone 

Message 28 of 36 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

O ginger mother and "jesus christ", this was what i need to snipe someone from 100+ meters, with a base attachments, someone to come and tell me that i need hit the firing range and to give me a routine to how to do it.:D

Thank you so much for this, now i`m like the streamers with zero recoil for any weapons and at any distance with any attachment.

Good lord O`mighty ...

Message 29 of 36 (333 Views)

@Versa_Drmz So if I have the Mozambique and I get melted by an R99 I got outplayed ? No weapon balancing makes a huge difference obviously.

I am not playing Apex unless the R99 gets put in a supply crate. I'm fed up with the same gun fights in every single game. A few of my friends have said the same thing as well.
Watch streamers as well they always have an R99, even bored of watching my favourite streamers because its the same legend (Wraith) and an R99 spray fest every game.

BORED.
Message 30 of 36 (317 Views)