Re: R-301 is OP

by Pretzelnutcake

Original Post

★★★ Pro
Please don't convince the devs to nerf the 301 for god's sake, it's probably the only weapon with clutch potential (if that makes any sense) for regular console players like me that aren't pro streamers or hopped up on mountain dew and using a scuff or something. Here's a tip that I myself need to use more tbh, if a enemy starts firing at you with a weapon like that try to take cover and bait them into reloading before returning fire, I don't do it often but when I remember to, it actually saves my life against much better equipped players
Message 11 of 16 (883 Views)

★★★ Novice
@PrithuLM10Gupta No don't u ever think of nerfing that beautiful gun
Message 12 of 16 (827 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Crazybull564You responded to an old thread back when the R-301 was indeed overpowered.

look at the date

Message 13 of 16 (748 Views)

★★ Pro

301 is really not that good at long range.  Not sure what you think is long range.

Also requires more aim than r-99..

The only thing that is remotely arguable with the 301 is lack of rea recoil.

Message 14 of 16 (695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also think that R-301 need a small nerf or should be adjusted. Right now it is basically everyone favorite. It is effective for overall usage. Even for long range snipers are sometimes overpowered by R-301. 

At least adjusted like add some recoil and increase initial magazine capacity.

Message 15 of 16 (555 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @-P2K-,

This thread is quite old and the feedback throughout is addressing the 301 at different levels over the years.

Please keep an eye on the dates when posting. This is being locked to avoid additional necroposting, however you're more than welcome to create a new thread if there's a topic you'd like to discuss that doesn't have a more recent subject, thanks! 

Mako.png
Message 16 of 16 (546 Views)