Re: R-301 is OP

by Khronikos

Original Post

Accepted Solution

R-301 is OP

★★★★ Novice

Nerf the R-301, it is real OP. It is effective in close range, mid range and long range. It can literally laser like hell and unlike R-99 it doesn't require any major skill.

Message 1 of 16 (2,961 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

@PrithuLM10Gupta wrote:
I still think R-301 one needs a small nerf

I would rather weaker weapons be on par with the R-301, the TTK in this game is high enough as it is. Do we just keep nerfing the best gun in the game until everything is as weak as the Mozambique?

View in thread

Message 6 of 16 (2,943 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

@PrithuLM10Gupta wrote:

Nerf the R-301, it is real OP. It is effective in close range, mid range and long range. It can literally laser like hell and unlike R-99 it doesn't require any major skill.

And that's why the R-99 has a faster body TTK, thus rewarding the skill required to use it. Seems balances to me.

Message 2 of 16 (2,956 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 3 of 16 (2,952 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Oh god someone is convincing themselves the r99 takes skill to use against most of the other guns? Thanks for the laugh bud. Both guns need tweaks. The r99 is way too powerful and should be the first gun to be nerfed. No bias. Truth. I use it all the time. I get killed by it all the time. More so than just about any other guns. It needs to be nerfed. But the 301, Spitfire, and what not also need micro nerfs as well. I could almost keep the spitfire as is because at least because it is slow people have a chance.

The r99 is way too fast, and anybody that gets one on drop can shred 5 or 6 people without a blink.

Message 4 of 16 (2,945 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The r99 is basically the easiest weapon to get kills for. This talk of skill is hilarious.

Message 5 of 16 (2,944 Views)

★★★ Guide

@PrithuLM10Gupta wrote:

I would rather weaker weapons be on par with the R-301, the TTK in this game is high enough as it is. Do we just keep nerfing the best gun in the game until everything is as weak as the Mozambique?

Message 6 of 16 (2,944 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Khronikos wrote:

Oh god someone is convincing themselves the r99 takes skill to use against most of the other guns? Thanks for the laugh bud. Both guns need tweaks. The r99 is way too powerful and should be the first gun to be nerfed. No bias. Truth. I use it all the time. I get killed by it all the time. More so than just about any other guns. It needs to be nerfed. But the 301, Spitfire, and what not also need micro nerfs as well. I could almost keep the spitfire as is because at least because it is slow people have a chance.

The r99 is way too fast, and anybody that gets one on drop can shred 5 or 6 people without a blink.

You need to land almost every shot to kill someone, geezus do you guys enjoy reloading 6 times just to kill someone? Because that's where the game will be at if we continue on this path of "this gun is best so nerf it".

Message 7 of 16 (2,939 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you use a R-99 you have to make each shot count or else you will get stuck in reload and the opponent will kill you, it really requires some skill.

Message 8 of 16 (2,926 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The R-301 is not overpowered, you have to land a lot of shots to kill someone, headshots are different but lets be honest 80% of players are landing body shots. 

the r-301 is ok in close quarters but there are many guns that outclass it close, it is meant to be a mid range and fits that role nicely 

Message 9 of 16 (2,895 Views)

★ Apprentice

It don't need a nerf. Used a whole magazine on Gibraltar, and with a quick math, he should be knocked. But, it seemed like he had a heavy amo weapon, so I got knocked instead. They should either fix the guns or fix the body armour, 'cause the armour in this game is riddiculous at some points.

Message 10 of 16 (2,736 Views)