Please stop taking op guns out of the care package

by TinyTim6991

Original Post

Please stop taking op guns out of the care package

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The devo, prowler, mastiff, and pk are too powerful to have as floor loot. Stop "shaking up the meta" by rotating one broken gun out for another. The whole lobby ends up using the same *.

Message 1 of 7 (491 Views)

Re: Please stop taking op guns out of the care package

★★★★ Guide

@TinyTim6991 The Devotion was fine before it was carepackaged. It used to have a long wind up before firing then gradually speeds up. Now it fires instantly but gradually speeds up.

The prowler was often slept on for some reason so was never treated as OP.

The Mastiff was often ignored when it was in the care package. It seems like its strangely taken over the game now (though I still view it as trash.)

PK has always been OP though and the community can't wait ti have it back.

Message 2 of 7 (480 Views)

★ Guide
@Zamaha400 Prowler had 2 buffs around season 5 or 6 i cant remember, one on recoil and another one on the damage per bullet. Before these changes it was still strong imo but devs always do what they want and change things up that nobody even asks for
Message 3 of 7 (462 Views)

★ Guide
@Zamaha400 Current mastiff does 104 body shot and with a purple bolt you are going to get two or three tapped and not be able to do anything about it. It's low risk/massive reward.
Message 4 of 7 (456 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Cakito7 Didn't know about the Prowler buffs thanks.

@TinyTim6991 I hear you and its potential is insane but I don't like unreliable guns. Lost a fight the other day because it hit for 13 damage at point blank. Couldn't help thinking I'd have won with ANY other gun in that situation.

I'm not saying it isn't OP just because I never see it dominate, but that I don't understand the love for such an unreliable gun.

Message 5 of 7 (445 Views)

★ Guide
@Zamaha400 Everyone in my lobbies runs it. Most teams are running three of them. Pushing a three mastiff squad with a Gibby, Caustic, Bloodhound/Horizon/Wraith is pretty much impossible. And yes, the majority of my lobbies are running comp teams. The sweat is unbelievable these days lol
Message 6 of 7 (441 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@TinyTim6991 Everyone is talking about the dominance of the Mastiff so it must be happening. Guess I should count myself lucky that it doesn't happen to me.

Message 7 of 7 (421 Views)