by Benchwarmerbrew

Original Post

Re: Please fix the loot in this game

★★★★ Guide

Open up 3 supply bins and get 1 gun, p2020. Great loot for a BR

Message 11 of 29 (1,029 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Want to defend how we have Slums and Pit all to ourselves and that area right outside of pit on the way to bunker and we all have level 1 shields? Do you know how many loot spots that is? An insane amount and we are walking away from it all with level 1 shields

Message 12 of 29 (1,017 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@BenchwarmerbrewAnd probably good weapons with good mods, right?

What does your version of the game look like in your head? Wherever you drop, you all come out with at least blue shields and weapons and mods and meds?

I really don't understand.

The loot in the game is majority random - that means if its ALWAYS bad for you, you're the one doing something wrong because it's statistically improbable for it to never be good.

Message 13 of 29 (1,011 Views)

★★★★ Guide

So random that I went into a house that had 5 level 1 body shields. Why is this a thing? Stop defending this loot system. It needs revamped. I love opening supply bins to find 1 thermite and 2 syringes. Should be guaranteed 3 items in each supply bin.  Pretty sure I've opened one up before with only 1 item in it

Message 14 of 29 (1,003 Views)

★★ Pro
@Benchwarmerbrew Yes... that's what random means. To defend the system I would need to understand what your attack is and I don't. What do you think the loot should look like if not random? You get a gun and blue shield within 30 seconds of drop or game is broken?
Message 15 of 29 (995 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Oh man that gold backpack sure does help when I search the whole big building and there's not a single shield or gun in it. Team is getting shot. Search another building and theres like 3 level 1 shields and still no guns 

You have to stop defending this game. It severely needs fixed 

Message 16 of 29 (973 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Benchwarmerbrewdude, sorry to say but...

you have bad luck.

the loot location is random BUT no the spawn, you want like: increase spawn weapons in supply bins or decrease weapons mod spawn.

Message 17 of 29 (969 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@BenchwarmerbrewI do absolutely fine. It's improbable bordering on impossible that RNG is only good for me and not the guys who complain on here about it. I'm having the same experience as you and you're either missing the loot, someone else is getting it first or you're lying.

If your team are getting shot it means you've landed hot with someone else. The fact that theyre shooting your team means that there ARE guns there, it's just that you didn't get to them first.

Stop landing with other teams and you'll do better.

Message 18 of 29 (954 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Damn you're stupid. Stop landing with other teams? I'm not even going to respond to you anymore. Keep defending this trash loot system. That 1 stack of ammo for my gun is sure going to help against a full squad. So apparently it's my fault if the enemy has better RNG and get the building with 100 light ammo and 4 body shields while mine has 1 p2020 and no shield. Great logic

Message 19 of 29 (928 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Anlbrd he's right actually, even if you don't hot drop the loot is horrid.
Message 20 of 29 (925 Views)