Please Optimize Game.

by smikeykanji

Original Post

Please Optimize Game.

★ Apprentice

People I know quit the game because it causes their PC to get a blue screen of death. Not just that, the game is super slow and blurry. Their laptops have GPU's in the 900 and 10 series of the Nvidia GPU line and they have i7 kabylake CPU's. Yet they run less than 25FPS on ultra low settings with a resolution of 800x600. Which is SAD! I don't know how someone would be using a 600 series card to play, I think the minimum requirements need to be updated because it's not playable for recommended cards and processors. 

Message 1 of 4 (208 Views)

Re: Please Optimize Game.

★★ Guide
What i have way worse pc (i5-4690k, r9 390 and 24gb ram) and i run 140+ fps at 1080p
Message 2 of 4 (205 Views)

★ Apprentice

an r9 is AMD though? I have Nvidia.

Message 3 of 4 (174 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Firstly, please don't go posting topics in large font or caps. It doesn't make your point more important or higher priority, it just comes across a rude.

I'd recommend having a trawl through the technical forums and bug reports forums for possible fixes as you're more likely to find an answer to your problems.

Personally i'm on an i5 with a GTX 970 and after a few tweeks from the posts in there have it running well over 60fps@1080.

Just set it up on my friends old work machine which had a 2nd gen i7, we've put in an old GTX 670 and have it working on there too, all be it on 720 resolution to keep frame rates up.

Message 4 of 4 (157 Views)