P2020

by 1PreachingApple

Original Post

P2020

★★★ Newbie

Please can we add the hammer points back for the p2020? I mean come on it’s absolutely ridiculous we took it back out. It’s a great weapon to fend off r301s. Also let’s put the Charge Rifle in the care package. Either nerf or care pack. It’s too op for it being out as a common weapon. 

Message 1 of 5 (744 Views)

Re: P2020

★★★★ Guide

For the p2020 I'd suggest upping the damage from 18 on body shots to somewhere around 19-22 dam, meaning 1-2 shots less hit to kill white evo.
150/18 = 8.333 (9 shots)

150/19 = 7.894 (8 shots)

-

150/22 = 6.818 (7 shots)

I'd also be interested in hammer points returning, although I like them a lot more on the Mozam,

Even something like the Anvil hopup would work on it. Maybe increase the mag size by one on the purple/gold mag.

Or you could add something like incendiary rounds, the more you hit someone the more the fire damage stacks.
ie: You shoot someone dealing 18+(2 Fire Famage (FD) over 3 seconds). Next round that hits "checks" if there is ongoing fire damage, if so, the damage is increased by 1 for the new fire ticks)
first: 2 FD over 3 sec
second: 3 FD over 3 sec
thrid: 4 FD over 3 sec
aso.
The previous ticks do NOT expire if new damage is added. Meaning if you're really fast and accurate you could have a whole bunch of fire ticking on an enemy.

Message 2 of 5 (719 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@DrWizardo I like it, all of it. I have a couple other ideas for the P2020 too, namely make it an accuracy beast. Headshots are increased damage, limb shots are decreased. With the base damage buff of course. I think it could be 16-20-30 for limb-torso-head. Not necessarily at all like a skullpiercer, but good enough to bring value to the base gun.

As for an idea for a new hop-up, I’d say give it something I call Compounders (or Targeters, Adders, etc.). For every consecutive shot hit with no misses in between, it adds 2 extra damage. So the first shot is 18, the second is 20, third is 22, etc. If you miss a shot in between a string of fire, it resets to 18 and builds up again from your next successful hit. I think it also could be added to the 30-30 in place of skullpiercer too, so as to not have it on three guns. Or like the sentinel, or bocek, because I love those guns.
Message 3 of 5 (659 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@1PreachingApple Yes for the P2020 but no to the charge rifle. If you're getting annihilated by the charge rifle, you need to move more and get to cover. Its so easy to evade.
Message 4 of 5 (616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If not, at least make it not a super common sniper. I have a harder time finding sentinels than I do charge rifles. Also trust my I’m great at that however too many people are using the charge rifle and I know for a fact every single person I play with has agreed with me on the charge rifle being too op and common. Nerf it and hide it

Message 5 of 5 (607 Views)