Option to prioritize "Rarity" over "HP" (Body Armor)

by JonStriker126

Original Post

Option to prioritize "Rarity" over "HP" (Body Armor)

[ Edited ]

To give some context, I use the Tap for Reload and Pick up setting.

So. If I have a Light weapon with a Lvl 1 extended mag and want to pick up a level 2 on the ground, I just tap it and it replaces it with the better Mag. But, If I wanted to replace a level 2 with a level 1, the game forces me to hold down the button to replace it, because it's an inferior attachment.

The problem with Armor, is say you're looting a Deathbox and you have a Lvl 3 Armor, with only one bar left, and there is a full Lvl 2 Armor, in the box, the game treats it as "better" Armor, because it has more current HP. So, in my case, if I just tap on it, it will swap out my Lvl 3 Armor for a Lvl 2, again because it has more HP. But, overall, It is an inferior armor.

This can be an issue, because if you aren't paying attention or mis-click, you can accidentally swap out your armor for an inferior version, if you don't want to.

So, I wish there was an option to treat armor similar to how other things work, in the game, like the extended mag example I said above. So, I can set it to where the game won't replace a lower level armor, if I accidentally tap it in a death box, Just because it has more current HP. But, If I hold the button down, it will swap the lower level armor out.

I think this would help for those of us that want to have the Tap setting not have worry about accidentally swapping armor when we don't intend to.

Just a thought.

Message 1 of 1 (267 Views)