Not a single legendary item in 100 levels!!!

by mosbruckera

Original Post

Not a single legendary item in 100 levels!!!

★★ Newbie

Did anyone else grind to level 100 and not receive even ONE legendary item? Outside of the few legendaries I have received from the battle pass I have only one legendary banner.... anyone else???

Message 1 of 5 (400 Views)

Re: Not a single legendary item in 100 levels!!!

★★★★ Novice
@mosbruckera I got two but one of them is a Mozambique skin so lets just say I got one.
Message 2 of 5 (348 Views)

★★ Expert
@mosbruckera I mean its guaranteed one for every 30 so someones lying....

I'm joking, however if you did go from LEVEL 1-100 than you are lying, if you went to BP LVL 1-100, well dang, lying again because one of the loot crates is a gold loot crate...
Message 3 of 5 (341 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@mosbruckera

100 first levels you get 45 Apex packs so 1 Legendary item and if you are lucky 2. You got a legendary banner.

I got 1 Legendary skin Imperial Warrior for Bloodhound when i was 28-30 normal level. Just luck! <3 (it's 1 Legendary every 30 Apex packs)
If i add Season 1 Apex packs i also got
1 Legendary Banner Frame for Gibraltar Frown
1 Legendary Banner Frame for Caustic Frown
That's all! 3 legendaries from Apex packs.

If i add from Season 2 one Apex pack
I got 1 Legendary Hazard Pay for Flatline
weapon. Meh :/

Rest of my few Legendary skins are from Season 1 Season 2 rewards and from Legendary Hunt Event rewards.
I'm still 46 level in Battle pass Season 2 and i will get 1 more Legendary Apex pack at Level 50 Battle pass.

Message 4 of 5 (325 Views)

Community Manager

Legendary crafting materials is also an option, which some players will find out once they have our Live-Support team pull open their account. 

@Dragonborn206 

Don't sleep on that Mozambique! When you add the Hammerpoint rounds to the Mozambique and swap to it after breaking their shield, it can be a 1-2 hit finish depending on how much health they had left after breaking the shield. Takes a little finesse at first to get used to it, but in the right hands it's deadly.

Our whole squad rolled with them once and absolutely dropped players when we focused on a single target at a time. 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (303 Views)