No Heirloom!!!!

by JBurn117

Original Post

No Heirloom!!!!

★★★ Newbie

I’ll just start with this I’m almost to the point of not playing this game anymore. I’ve played everyday since this game came out. Brought every battle pass and completed them all. I’m lvl 500 and still have no heirloom I’ve spent 10-20$ a week for the past few months hoping to get one. I’m am just so beyond annoyed and feel honestly sad. 
what really hits me hard is when my freinds who are level 65 and 34 both have heirlooms. ONE OF WITCH HAS TWO!! it literally kills me. Why does this game hate me! I about to delete this game. And I hate to say that. 

Message 1 of 4 (660 Views)

Re: No Heirloom!!!!

★★★ Novice

Usually spending low amounts constantly isn't very effective in games where you need to open packs (and a lot of them at that). I would recommend buying larger amounts of coins and packs at once and waiting longer in between. This is the nature of the game and the packs system. I do agree that the number of packs the game gives you before lvl 500 is pretty lame. But if you are spending I would consider spending more at once then a little over time. In terms of your friends its just luck

Message 2 of 4 (592 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’ve literally posted exactly Word for Word what you just said about 10 different times all over this thing. That’s exactly to a T what is going wrong for me. Had this game since the very first release and not one heirloom shard. Same exact scenario and feeling as you specially with the friends getting two or more and you still have none when you’ve got about five times the experience 10 times the money and effort put in.
Message 3 of 4 (444 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (407 Views)