★★★★★ Novice
@DubCity1803 It's not the game that's trash its your luck
Message 71 of 82 (1,355 Views)

Re: No Heirloom Shards

★★★★★ Novice
Message 72 of 82 (1,354 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey david. Ive opened well over 500 packs and nothing ive bought packs. I'm maxed out ive completed battle passes for every season except one. Its not fair that I spend money on packs as well as earn them through playing and what should have been a guarantee at 500 packs isn't. I heard about the packs resetting ok certain accounts but if thats true then apex needs to address this asap 

Message 73 of 82 (1,299 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi, can I change my kunai that I received in the first month of the game's release(when there were no shards yet) for 150 shards?
Message 74 of 82 (1,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m level 500, have been playing since season 1, have completed the battle pass every season since season 2 plus even bought a bundle recently that had 30 or 40 apex packs in yet still have never received an heirloom shard. It’s really a joke at this stage 

Message 75 of 82 (1,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So what the H*LL gives.  I am level 399 and NEVER got any shards yet!  I have done the premium Battle Pass for like the last 7 season.  I should have had like 10 drops of shards by now! EA needs to fix this mess up.  

Message 76 of 82 (965 Views)

★ Guide

:'''''D I past lvl500 opened after that at least 30lootbox... nothing.. I think this system is so broken... I see everybody has at least one heirloom... even new players.. I dont know how this works.. maybe need a new account and I open a heirloom at lvl 300...  * up.

Message 77 of 82 (956 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ItzBakedPotato well your only lvl 150 thats really nothing youd only have around 80 packs from lvls but if you have the money and want a heirloom wait for the next event
Message 78 of 82 (907 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2022. Been playing since the game dropped. Prestige level 37. 0 heirloom shards, ever. Now that Loba is also getting an heirloom I really hope I’m close to this bogus loot pack number I need to reach in there system. 

Message 79 of 82 (659 Views)

Champion
@Hecati99 Howdy! I'm sure you're close to yours. I have been playing since launch, and don't buy Apex packs. I finally got my first shards during the 3rd anniversary event. You've gotta be close!!

That being said, please try to refrain from necro-posting older threads. Try to be mindful of post dates when responding in threads. Feel free to create a new topic, for discussion and whatnot. Best of luck!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 80 of 82 (644 Views)