No Heirloom Shards

by ItzBakedPotato

Original Post

Re: No Heirloom Shards

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm a level 500 whit no heirloom shards, I've even purchased Apex packs and never seem to get them?

Message 51 of 82 (938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have opened up 853 apex packs and have gotten no heirloom or shards and I’m way past the 500 mark so what’s up with that 

Message 52 of 82 (926 Views)

★ Novice
@ItzBakedPotato Lmfaooooo you think that lv150 and not buying any will get you some! Im level 500 and payed £100+ into packs with 0 shards, pathetic from this * game
Message 53 of 82 (847 Views)

★ Novice

Shut up, you got 1 at lv 2 be grateful..Players like me with Months played, £100+ spent still have none...So shut yo * * up 

Message 54 of 82 (845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have passed level 500 200 levels ago and I have never seen a heirloom shard since I have been playing this game and I started playing day one. 

Message 55 of 82 (766 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_David That is a load of b.s.! I've been playing since season 0.. I've got every battle pass, all apex packs from standard lvl 0-500, all BP backs over the 8 seasons and I've brought all of the 100 and 75 apex packs bundles whenever they show their ugly faces.. yet no heirloom AT ALL!. I'm well over 500 packs. Considering there's been 3 x 100 packs since launch and 4 x 75 packs now I know my math is off but. 3 x 100 = 300 and 4 x 75 = 300 so suffice to say 300 + 300 = 600.. That's just from micro transactions alone.. and what do I get mostly? White, white, blue and what's of that? Fluff.. banners, quips, level 1 cosmetics, 12 crafting materials or whatever white ones are, very rarely get purple let alone legendary. Not to mention heirlooms. Even if u brought no micro transactions only BP I'd be awfully close to 500.

STOP TOWING EAS LINE!. Stop with the marketing b.s. and live up to your word which seems very poor after season 2
Message 56 of 82 (755 Views)

★ Novice

I just opened my 502 pack and didn’t get the heirloom and I thought it was 1 out of 500

please fix it

so I was just playing and I’m level 450 and got all the battle passes from season 5

thats 300 packs with anniversary I bought 200 packs and I still didn’t get an heirloom so is this a glitch Maybe?

Message 57 of 82 (669 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I didn't get heirloom shards till like rank 300. Keep playing. And by the sounds of others comments. That's lucky. 

Message 58 of 82 (657 Views)

★ Guide

@jokool_aid You get a seperate pack that opens automatically giving you the quip weapon and pose

Message 59 of 82 (648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Surpassed level 500 by maybe 500 levels. Spend over 200 bucks on this game. I am a day one apex player. Not one heirloom shard. I just gave it one more try. Literally just spent 80 DOLLARS just now to see if I just have to spend money. Why am I the only person who is so far in level/rank and have yet to receive an heirloom. Not only is this frustrating it literally makes me not want to play this game. 

Message 60 of 82 (634 Views)