No Heirloom Shards

by ItzBakedPotato

Original Post

Re: No Heirloom Shards

★★★★ Novice

If you already reached lvl 500 every 2 lvls you still get a pack am i right?  

Message 31 of 82 (1,406 Views)

★★ Novice

i’ve purchased 332 packs and i’ve completed season 4 and 5 completely..... i am also level 310..... sooo what’s with me not having a single heirloom????? i don’t even have oneeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Message 32 of 82 (1,341 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ive opened over 1700 packs and EA told me they cant do anything about it and no heirloom shards.

Over 247k Crafting shards Standard smile

Message 33 of 82 (1,303 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SpyrosFPS I don't understand this comment
Message 34 of 82 (1,295 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ItzBakedPotato 

Hello! Even if you are 500 player level and played 5 Seasons you still need around 250 Apex Packs then the game will give you 150 Heirloom Shards to unlock 1 Heirloom of your choice.
500 Apex packs = 1 Heirloom or you must be very lucky to get 1 before you reach 500 apex packs.
Also, future Heirloom for another character is first introduced during an Event and it's cheaper.

Message 35 of 82 (1,262 Views)

★ Novice

ive reached lvl 500 and yet no shrades

Message 36 of 82 (1,226 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m level 500 and have spent more than 50 dollars in boxes and have purchased 2 of the battles passes and still no heirloom getting sick of this game 

Message 37 of 82 (1,167 Views)

★★★ Pro

Like I said in another thread, I am level 93 now, started playing about 2 months ago. I found heirloom shards at about level 40 and before that I never knew they were even a thing. I never bought packs or battle passes, nothing. I just earned the packs by playing and levelling up.

I bought the sticks for Lifeline. 

After coming here, I learned that the chances to get them are very low and I was just lucky.

Message 38 of 82 (1,050 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello. I have been playing since season 2. I hit the cap of lvl 100. Since the change I have just recently hit lvl 500 still no hierloom. The past 5 months I have spent $10-20 a week on packs hoping I could get an heirloom. I need clarification on the heirloom bc im a daily player and I'm still wanting 

Message 39 of 82 (974 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi man 500 packs ?  I open more then 650 and i dont have any heirloom i have lvl 358+, (ps4) so where is my heirloom is the divison into region or what  i have bug on profile where is problem and dont tell me u dont have lucky but thx for your money this is scam on peoples

Message 40 of 82 (915 Views)