Re: New weapon: Useless. While i was watching video i thought it has 2 sOpinions

by xMaracmanx

Original Post

Re: New weapon: Havoc Opinions

★★ Guide
@WinTheWarOnPants hitscan means it instantly shoots where you aim but that weapon has projectiles like rest of the guns from what i see on youtube
Message 11 of 20 (390 Views)

★★ Guide
ok so i correct myself, well hitscan sniper means its gonna be more consisten on longer distances , lower damage makes sense
Message 12 of 20 (384 Views)

★ Apprentice

Its a nice short/medium range weapon, (not much different to the divotion) but the charge time for the sniper mode fire type makes it awkward to use and a death sentence when someone gets in medium to close range with a good weapon. Its a nice addition but atm its one of them guns that you only carry until you find better guns.

Message 13 of 20 (334 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I don't know... I never dealt that much damage with a weapon until I got the Havoc yesterday... At least that is how it felt... My main is Lifeline and I really play that character as a support one. I only engage the enemy when necessary and mostly to assist my teammates. I also carry a Peacekeeper for close encounters, but I think Havok is OK for medium range as long as your teammates are not too far. 😋

Also, if I could find one of those Select Fire Hop-Up, I would get a crude sniper rifle...

Message 14 of 20 (332 Views)

Re: New weapon: Useless. While i was watching video i thought it has 2 sOpinions

★ Apprentice

Useless. While i was watching video i thought it has 2 slots for both hop up... But it's only one. What is the point to give this rare weapon one slot? What is a reason for using it if it just bad in any way?

And still it's  the bad weapon even with full slots no matter witch fire mode use.

Turbocharger: it don't give anything. It's might be better to remove delay before firing in auto mode, instead of tiny increasing of fire rate.

Single shot mode terrible, It's might be better if weapon charge shot by itself if u aiming, like peacekeeper with hop up.

Well... Just may be... It's good choice to allow any type of hop up to use with 2 slots: skull piercer+mode switch, or two turbochargers. Just a thought.

Message 15 of 20 (329 Views)

★★★ Guide
Message 16 of 20 (327 Views)

Alright, thanks for the update!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 17 of 20 (323 Views)

★★ Apprentice

In return for a regular havoc you get 450 damage in 2.5 seconds after a less than sec wind up, low recoil, turbochrager lowers that and selectfire gives you a long range hitscan option. I cant say its op but it sure as * isnt underpowered.

Message 18 of 20 (300 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Just think we should fix what's in the game before adding more things.

Message 19 of 20 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
From what I can tell so far, the weapon kinda feels useless without the turbo charger. Yea the weapon is strong, certainly accurate, decent sized mag, but that massive delay on shots puts a huge dampener on its usage. Every time I've used it without the turbo, i've gotten destroyed and done nearly 0 damage to the enemy. Second I get the turbo it's like the gun changes into something completely different and I can't stop racking up the kills.
Message 20 of 20 (260 Views)