Nerfs, Buffs and Additions

by OvalLord

Original Post

Nerfs, Buffs and Additions

★★★ Novice

I enjoy the game very much but real changes need to be made in order to stop the hackers and poor game play that has recently been experienced.

Nerfs -

Peacekeeer - Being shot by a peacekeeper and downed from over 50 meters away needs to be addressed.  Even with precision choke the peacekeeper should only be good for a max 25 meters.  The damage rate is right on but not the range.

Wingman - Same goes for the wingman in line with the peacekeeper I've mentioned above. 

Bangalore - Her accelerated run time needs to be nerfed and her ability to fire at range. Suggest you hinder ADS while her passive trait is activated.  Nerf the AOE of her ultimate ability should be a confined area and not spread out over 100 meters.

R-99 - Great little gun but it shouldn't be able to send consistent grouped rounds over 50 meters plus 5-10 less round capacity on level 3 mags.

Buffs-

Longbow - The longbow needs an overall buff on damage and range.  Headshots with level one helmet or no helmet should be instant knckdowns.  3-4 body shots to a target with level one armor armor should be a knockdown.  Faster reload time by .5 seconds and half the bullet trace current shown.

Triple Take - Same as above pertaining to damage, range and headshots.  Reload time is slightly faster then longbow.

Havoc & Spitfire - Need to consider range damage on both weapons. 

Level One body armor needs a slight buff

Pathfinder, Gibbby, and Caustic need health buffs.  To many times I see these characters go down quicker than the others.  Gibby and Caustic run slower than other characters plus their suppose to be tanks....give them more health.

Wraith - Portal manifestation movement should be quicker.  Distance is fine but her run time needs to be increased.

Changes and Additions -

THIS GAME NEEDS A REPORT BUTTON.  Several times I've seen signs of hacking and possible PC tunneling into console play so the kids can experience account bans.

Bump laggy IP's off servers they should have no place being on. IP server bans would be great for people that run over 250 ping on a server I ping at 32.

Need a Solo game type or the option not to fill a squad. 

Turbocharged energy weapons should not have any delay to full auto.

Increase loot drop on level 2 items and armor

Tokens should have the ability to buy crafted metals or do away with crafted metals altogether and just stick to token purchases for skins, banner items, quips, etc...

Im just getting started but I'm gonna go play some Apex.  Fix your game please.

Message 1 of 1 (145 Views)