Nerf spitfire

by PellePungkula

Original Post

Nerf spitfire

★★★★★ Newbie

Apex is a great game and all, but the spitfire is way to good. Not only can it carry between 35-55 in one magazine, but it also does too much damage. Players are taking advantage of this and it's getting annoying to run into all these players in the same lobby with spitfires. I want the damage of the weapon to decrease to at least 14 damage per bullet instead of 18.

Message 1 of 9 (481 Views)

Re: Nerf spitfire

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

1) it deals 19 damage per shot.

2) it have lower DPS than most of ARs/SMGs.

Aside damage per mag (especially without extended mag for early), it's an average weapon that is very forgiving.

Message 2 of 9 (444 Views)

★ Guide
@PellePungkula
Use literally any other gun in the game and learn to aim, you will kill them first.
Sounds like you're bad.
Message 3 of 9 (438 Views)

★★★ Pro
@PellePungkula Spitfire was already nerfed, it was a monster in S1 but you're better off picking the Flatline now.
Message 4 of 9 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Don't compare apple with orange. Spit is a midrange sustain fire weapon while flat is a close range bruiser.

Message 5 of 9 (415 Views)

★★★ Pro

It was nerfed from 20 damage to 18. Mag size was balanced too as lvl 3 used to be 60 which is now 55. 

Message 6 of 9 (408 Views)

Champion

Yeah I think the Spitfire is fire, Hip-fire accuracy is still maybe a little high in my opinion but nevertheless is has a job and if it got nerfed more it would be pointless in comparison to the flatline.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 7 of 9 (390 Views)

Community Manager

Are you all referring to Squads, Solos, or both?

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 9 (375 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@EA_BlueberryNo nerf
Stop challenging LMGs directly.

Message 9 of 9 (335 Views)