Re: NERF THE R99

by Kohlxr

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@F1YBYN1GHT [Removed - CM] lmao it's the only gun with THAT high of a DPS. Even alternator disruptor rounds don't compare lol they tried that and it didn't work. It's an smg that can be used from close to almost long range. I'm good with any gun but if I don't have a 99 and someone else does close range I'm practically dead. It's not a hard gun to use

Message 11 of 90 (927 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Zombtroll69 Its not perfectly balanced lol if it was then why is EVERYONE using it? The recoil is super easy to counter and almost anyone can do it. That's why they're nerfing it tomorrow in the season 3 patch. It needs it. It's not only a close range gun, it shreds mid range as well. And no lol the r301 and spit don't even come close unless you don't kill someone with 1 clip. Which is almost impossible unless you're trash
Message 12 of 90 (925 Views)

★ Apprentice
@smitty7874216 Im on ps4 lol everyone uses it. Cuz it's easy and it shreds
Message 13 of 90 (925 Views)

★ Apprentice

Probably 20 times better than you lmao

Message 14 of 90 (924 Views)

★ Apprentice
@251f7fe71fbb9e08 I use it on console lol it's insanely easy to counter the recoil. Especially if you have even just a lvl 2 stabilizer
Message 15 of 90 (924 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 16 of 90 (923 Views)

★ Apprentice
@251f7fe71fbb9e08 And the flatline is not easier to control than the 99 😆 lmao not even close. Flatline shreds but is insanely inaccurate
Message 17 of 90 (922 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Zombtroll69 And it's INSANELY accurate if you know how to counter the recoil which is easy. I beam people at mid to long range with it consistently lol the spit and 301 have never beat me with the 99. And that's why everyone uses it. You get the speed of an smg but the range of an AR. Plus no drop off
Message 18 of 90 (920 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@F1YBYN1GHT Guns always get nerfed in the beginning of a game releasing lol ALWAYS. You probably think the PK is perfect right now right? 110 damage body shot? Lmao 

Message 19 of 90 (907 Views)

★★ Guide

The thing i dont like about tbis game is you get used to certain guns you like and then people complain about them (but nobody stops them using the same gun) and then thr gun becomes useless and its kind of like stsrting again trying to find your fav guns again.

I honestly wish they would stop messing with all the guns, if they are over powered, everyone has the same chance to use it, so if you die, its your own fault.

Message 20 of 90 (880 Views)