Re: NERF THE PEACEKEEPER

by Haxwell_Edison

Original Post

NERF THE PEACEKEEPER

★★★★ Novice

Nerf the Peacekeeper its broken that i can get one tapped with full yellow shield a full health at medium range

Message 1 of 26 (2,593 Views)

★ Apprentice

Maybe get good and dont let anyone get close enough to use it on you? Its a shotgun, its supposed to hurt. 

Message 2 of 26 (2,568 Views)

★★★★ Novice
they dont need too get close this thing does 100+ damage from mid range
Message 3 of 26 (2,525 Views)

★ Guide
I agree that the Peacekeeper needs to be looked at but I don't think any of its stats should be touched. Only its rarity. It is arguably way too strong of a shotgun (even stock) to be as abundantly available right away as it is.
Message 4 of 26 (2,517 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Luciferstwin All you're doing is showing others that you're trash and don't want your crutch nerfed. Don't get close(he says). Where's most loot(inside building), where is the circle pushing you(a shrinking circle), the movement in this game makes it so easy to close distances, & to top it off you have class abilites that make it  really easy to close distances.

You really need to think before you speak and get good instead of using crutches.

Message 5 of 26 (2,490 Views)

★ Apprentice

@ArcaneMagician *.... thanks for making me laugh.

Message 6 of 26 (2,485 Views)

★★ Guide
Peacekeeper isnt that op, i can win with wingman mid range because it has much more reliable damage and firerate, close range its ok for peacemaker to dominate its shotgun.
Message 7 of 26 (2,475 Views)

★ Guide

The game should be about who can shoot the best, not who finds who first. No gun should one shot fully geared players.

Message 8 of 26 (2,444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I use it against ppl just the same and it's ridiculously easy to win a fight with, so much so that it kinda take the fun of a fire fight out of a first person shooter.

Message 9 of 26 (2,428 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Every pellet can hit at 35m, do you know what a shot gun is?
Message 10 of 26 (2,420 Views)