My Weapon Balancing Take

by xDarkomantis

Original Post

My Weapon Balancing Take

★★★★★ Apprentice

[-] Replicator:

- Weapon Crafting removed
- Ammo crafting now gives an additional sub-menu that lets you pick two types of ammo to craft instead of the loadout ammo type. (i.e. crafting 2x Heavy or 2x Energy instead of Heavy+Shotgun due to loadout; Or crafting ammo for teammate)

[-] Care Package:

- Scout and Volt comes out of Care Package
- Bocek goes in CP (gets +5 damage & Deadeye Tempo effect)
- R99 w/ Disrupter rounds goes in CP (stats adjusted accordingly)
- L-Star goes in CP (recoil pattern improved)

[-] Hop ups:

- Deadeye's Tempo, Kinetic Feeder, and Shatter caps removed
- Boosted Loader removed from Wingman and is now reworked to buff Burst weapons: gives slightly more magazine size and a fast reload on downs. Now fits Hemlok/Prowler/Nemesis.

[-] Sniper Rifes:

- Sentinel now gains Deadeye's Tempo effect when it's charged up

[-] Shotguns:

- Eva-8 has tighter spread and has slightly more effective range

[-] Marksman Rifle:
- 30-30 repeater can now reload 2 bullets at a time instead of 1

[-] LMG:

- L-Star's recoil pattern is improved

[-] Assault Rifles:

- Hemlok can now fit either a standard stock or sniper stock (akin to the CAR being able to fit a Light/Heavy mag)
- Hemlok RoF increased to improve TTK slightly to be more competitive with other ARs/SMGs (improving from ~1.23s on Purple shield to ~1.13s)

Message 1 of 4 (999 Views)

Re: My Weapon Balancing Take

★★★ Expert
@xDarkomantis Nothing I disagree with here except the Sentinel buff. It's already powerful enough. And difficult enough to use. I feel like you'd be creating a super weapon for masters/preds, who, let's face it, already have a super weapon in hand no matter what they pick up.
Message 2 of 4 (905 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Still think these are good. I hope a Dev took a glance and found something good

Message 3 of 4 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@xDarkomantis The bocek needs more of a buff, if it is to go into the cp. I suggest removing tempo and shatter caps, having a slightly faster firing than base all the time, and damage be increased to 70 instead of 60.
Message 4 of 4 (510 Views)