Mutually exclusive loot

by Hilshire12

Original Post

Mutually exclusive loot

★★ Guide

I was in the game earlier and one building had a 3 mozambique's in it the Loot algorithm should be set so that once a weapon is in a building the same weapon cannot be put in that building this should also apply my two hop-ups and blue and purple armour as I've seen some games where an enemy team has managed to get all three players in purple armour in the first 10 seconds each area of the map should be limited to a certain number of gold and purple items

Message 1 of 3 (342 Views)

Re: Mutually exclusive loot

★★★★ Guide
@Hilshire12 Ah ya know you make a good point here- to an extent at least. There's times where I'll loot whole areas and find multiple, level three body shields- all very close in proximity. It's a wild occurrence, and probably not too common; But when it happens it really doesn't feel too great... from the giving AND receiving end of it.
Message 2 of 3 (230 Views)

Re: Mutually exclusive loot

★ Guide
@Hilshire12 I think they should do there loot similarly to Hyper Scape. In Hyper Scape each building has a 100% chance of At least getting 2 different weapons and 2 different hacks (abilities). I agree with your ideas, but to be honest I have never had to fight a team with all purple armour in the first 10 seconds in a match. You have pure unluckyness my friend.
Message 3 of 3 (206 Views)