More Gold Attachments and What They Can Do

by iBlockHead

Original Post

More Gold Attachments and What They Can Do

★★ Expert

I'm sure people have had thoughts about having Respawn introduce other gold attachments and I for one am all for it.

Each one providing something unique and to keep things balance if needed, maybe only allow for one gold attachment to be placed on your gun at a time.

For example:

Extended clip that allows for you to use other ammo types for your current gun.

Barrel stabilizer I heard takes away muzzle flash and if so, I dont really notice. However if it doesnt, it would be cool to have it remove bullet trace. 

Stock (Standard & Sniper ) allows you to run at full speed without having to holster your weapon.

Shotgun Bolt all I can think of for this is staggering enemies or simply give the ability to one shot a door and destroy it. 

These are all just my ideas that I came up with on the spot, I really wanna see more gold items that make them unique in their own ways so that every gunfight is something to look forward too. 

Message 1 of 7 (368 Views)

Re: More Gold Attachments and What They Can Do

★★★★★ Guide

Some nice ideas, I especially like the golden stock.

I seen a suggestion somewhere that the golden barrel stabiliser should be a silencer which I think would be pretty cool. 

The golden mag is a pretty good idea, would the damage change depending on what ammo you are using? 

Golden shotgun bolt is definitely a hard one, I do like the idea of being able to one shot a door, you could catch enemies by surprise. 

Message 2 of 7 (354 Views)

★★ Guide
If I can upgrade the existing hop ups, this will be it:
Skull Penetrator Riffling(Skull Piercer) This will increase the headshot damage even more for the first target hit but gives the ability for the bullet to penetrate the first player and hit the second player with less damage,
Axe point rounds(Hammer point) Increases the damage done to health over time.
Shredder rounds( Disrupter) Increases the damage done to shields over time.
Combined Fire Receiver(Select Fire) Ability to use three fire modes.
Hyper Charger(Turbo Charger) Same effect as Turbo Charger but DPS is increased.
Hahaha! I wonder how these will effect the gameplay.
Message 3 of 7 (345 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@CZONG1103 The skullpiercer hop up is already devastating in the right hands to be honest, although if i was to tweak it,personally i'd give it the ability to penetrate light cover e.g doors, small trees, supply bin lids etc. Just to give those players who are less headshot proficient a use for the thing. Tongue out

Not sure the new hop ups need any tweaking theres already been too much contraversey over them lol, your combined fire idea would be interesting if the 3rd option was burst and implemented into more weaponry. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 7 (323 Views)

Champion

@iBlockHead Love the thought of blasting down a door with a Mozambique

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 5 of 7 (308 Views)

★★ Expert
@Cabowse itttssss johnny!
Message 6 of 7 (303 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Did I dream it or was there talk from Respawn about bringing in a golden sniper stock that made your damage higher the further away a target was?  Where have I got this from?!

Message 7 of 7 (275 Views)