Menu'ing on controller sensitivity setting?

by Abonafide

Original Post

Menu'ing on controller sensitivity setting?

★★★★★ Novice

I'm just making a post to talk about this 'cause I really hate menuing on controller, it's so slow and aggravating, on top of not being able to move while looting but I would really love the option to make my sens faster when menuing... does anyone else have this complaint/frustration? Especially when looting in highly intense situations.

Message 1 of 6 (518 Views)

Re: Menu'ing on controller sensitivity setting?

★ Guide
@Abonafide Yes I want more controller players on the forums letting the devs know exactly how frustrating it can be being on controller because I don’t think they have the proper feedback from its community
Message 2 of 6 (505 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@CRRAZYM3X1CANO I feel like they dont care about controller players as much or at all tbh, or even console for that matter and I say this because I cant even adjust the volume of ppl in game chat...
Message 3 of 6 (499 Views)

★★ Expert
@Abonafide Honestly this is an issue and the fact PC can just zoom to everything is not cool. I want to be able to snap to the one and only item I want rather than make my slow way to it.

It's an issue too if you just got done fighting a group of enemies and you can hear the next team coming. Ya need to be able to grab the enemies shields or heals faster to be ready.

Currently, looting a body takes longer than it should simply because of that.
Message 4 of 6 (486 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@iBlockHead I completely agree and being able to set your menu sens in this matter would increase the skill ceiling and allow better/entertaining matches at least for controllers sake and allow us to have clutch moments.
Message 5 of 6 (476 Views)

★ Guide

Just gunna keep responding on this post because I want the devs to get back on their a$$es and make things happen instead of just letting people grow uninterested with the game 

Message 6 of 6 (453 Views)