Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Menu'ing on controller sensitivity setting?

by Abonafide

Original Post

Highlighted

Menu'ing on controller sensitivity setting?

★★★★ Novice

I'm just making a post to talk about this 'cause I really hate menuing on controller, it's so slow and aggravating, on top of not being able to move while looting but I would really love the option to make my sens faster when menuing... does anyone else have this complaint/frustration? Especially when looting in highly intense situations.

Message 1 of 6 (281 Views)

Re: Menu'ing on controller sensitivity setting?

★★★★ Novice
@Abonafide Yes I want more controller players on the forums letting the devs know exactly how frustrating it can be being on controller because I don’t think they have the proper feedback from its community
Message 2 of 6 (272 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@CRRAZYM3X1CANO I feel like they dont care about controller players as much or at all tbh, or even console for that matter and I say this because I cant even adjust the volume of ppl in game chat...
Message 3 of 6 (266 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Abonafide Honestly this is an issue and the fact PC can just zoom to everything is not cool. I want to be able to snap to the one and only item I want rather than make my slow way to it.

It's an issue too if you just got done fighting a group of enemies and you can hear the next team coming. Ya need to be able to grab the enemies shields or heals faster to be ready.

Currently, looting a body takes longer than it should simply because of that.
Message 4 of 6 (253 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@iBlockHead I completely agree and being able to set your menu sens in this matter would increase the skill ceiling and allow better/entertaining matches at least for controllers sake and allow us to have clutch moments.
Message 5 of 6 (243 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just gunna keep responding on this post because I want the devs to get back on their a$$es and make things happen instead of just letting people grow uninterested with the game 

Message 6 of 6 (220 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help