Mastiff

by E9ine_AC

Original Post

Re: Mastiff once again

★★★★★ Expert
@CrashA320 The 30-30 Repeater is feeling more balanced than the Mastiff.
Message 31 of 39 (549 Views)

Re: Mastiff

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can't believe they didn't nerf for season 8 after all the backlash and players at all levels commenting about it. Also their belowed game statistics must show the same thing so why are they not doing anything about it? Now we have to wait at least 6 weeks for the midseason patch and hope they get to their senses by then...

Message 32 of 39 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Game right now is literally like playing Snipers & Shotguns LTM but they changed the first part to include AR and SMG Disappointed

Message 33 of 39 (494 Views)

★★★ Pro

I was downed early game by a Mastiff in one shot, 104 damage. Granted, it was close range, but there was nothing I could do. It truly hits like a train. When I started playing, I remember I was always looking for a Mastiff, because it seemed strong to me. Now I just take whatever I find, yes even a Mozambique.

Message 34 of 39 (458 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Midnight9746 agreed and at least pk full dmg shot is a bit harder to hit so it could lower the frustration in playerbase
Message 35 of 39 (370 Views)

Re: Mastiff once again

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Midnight9746 Everything is more balanced than the f-in mastiff, EA just shttin on us... "they like exciting gunfights". That's how much they care about us.. Zero fcks given!...
Message 36 of 39 (332 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Vl-ceraThat's exactly the point. The Mastiff hits a little less than the Peacekeeper, and is much easier to hit. Their for, why would you ever pick up a limited ammo gun?

Message 37 of 39 (325 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Midnight9746 From my understandign of the game gold/red weapons should be the best/easiest/most rewarding to use (since they have the best attachments) and as such mastiff should be in the crate. Anyway my point is that if the weapon is so powerfull and easy to use not everyone in the lobby should be able to get it in their game since it makes a game centered around it and it makes other weapons less viable. Why would you use any other weapon when you know you can easly 2 pump anyone with mastiff?
Message 38 of 39 (250 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@E9ine_AC Its a awful weapon.

You have to get all your shots on target, put near enough a full mag into someone for them to turn round and just 2 shot down you with a mastiff when you have a purple shield
Message 39 of 39 (237 Views)