Mastiff Still Feels Legendary

by dj_backwardsx

Original Post

Mastiff Still Feels Legendary

★★ Novice

The Mastiff Still Feels legendary

which isn’t good of course 

I turn a corner and an octanes running at my full speed with a mastiff i blink and I’m downed

around 100 damage when at close range just seems way to close to the peacekeeper and those are only found in care packs.

Message 1 of 3 (427 Views)

Re: Mastiff Still Feels Legendary

★★★★ Guide

I can see where you're coming from. Even when I find a Mastiff lying on the ground- I still feel weird NOT picking it up. It's indeed a strong shotgun... I've been picking it up A LOT more lately just to test it's strength. I have mixed feelings about the Mastiff as it is right now. It is a strong shotgun, as it's supposed to be... but sometimes I wonder "how strong is it really"? 

I could go either way on this topic! Whether the Mastiff loses a bit of damage per pellet or the spread is increased (even when aiming down sights) or if nothing further is done- at all, I'd be okay.

I just can't give a straight answer on this. My hat's off to Respawn for making these decisions...

Message 2 of 3 (325 Views)

Re: Mastiff Still Feels Legendary

★★ Pro

Its too damn strong for the current TTK of the game. Pk was absolutely the same.

Both needs to be nerfed.

I already explain my arguments and put like 3932938238298389238 millions of them. No sense to type all the b.c. again.

128 damage possible at close range and 52 damage at medium range is absolutely ridiculous. Both pellets radius and their damage needs to be reduced.
At best it needs to be put on CP, and bring back the PK with a bit of nerf.

Message 3 of 3 (307 Views)