Re: MAJORLY NERF MASTIFF (Season 8)

by Oyasumlpunpun

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@FaIIenAngeI777 Yes I'm sick and tired of being 2 tapped by any mediocre player with a mastiff from full purple or even red to ZERO. it's so frustrating. if you get rushed by a mastiff in your face you are already dead. rediculous. its not a ground weapon. put it back in a care package.
Message 11 of 14 (366 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Akane-HateWE 
The mastiff is literally made to be a care package weapon, it does damage comparable to the kraber, its even stronger than the kraber if you want to consider how fast the gun shoots. You would have to completely rework the way the gun works in order to get it to be fair and balanced for the game. So what do you do with a gun like this? Put it back in the god damn care package where it belongs rather than leaving it on the floor. But the devs are too oblivious to this fact like most things about the game. 

Message 12 of 14 (333 Views)

★★ Expert
@Oyasumlpunpun All I know is that they said that they didn’t want to change the meta so the 30-30 repeater would fit into the meta and that they plan on making the peacekeeper floor loot again eventually
Message 13 of 14 (270 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@TheApexLegendNub 
It better happen soon because its just endless mastiffs atm, literally ruins the game for me and what seems to be many others. 

Message 14 of 14 (261 Views)