Re: Loot distribution ruins this game

by GucciiWallet

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@EA_BlueberryWe need more golden guns and level 2 body shields. Like I rarely come across a golden gun. I probably come across one once a week.
And I should come across one at least once a game.

Message 11 of 18 (432 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Took a break from this game and what do you know, it's still a flaming piece of trash. Search a building to find 1 p2k and no shield. Next game get an r99 with only a 20 stack of ammo cause yeah that'll sure help me a lot. It amazes me how people still have their jobs 

Message 12 of 18 (416 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@FMA1498 Loot distribution in this game is broken and ruins much of the ranked meta as many teams hide away the entire game because they litrally cannot compete based purely on loot alone.
Message 13 of 18 (378 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not being spikey but i feel you like gunning unarmed people down? 

Message 14 of 18 (377 Views)

★★ Guide
@FMA1498 The loot is a known issue in this game, they obviously want the game to be based around luck not skills because i've noticed loot isnt distributed evenly usually one side of the map has better loot than the other. What i do now is just leave the game if i get no attachments for my weapons and still have grey shields by 2nd round
Message 15 of 18 (364 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@GucciiWallet How would you know how the loot is distributed on the map and why does that matter? Most people just kill another team and take their loot if they don't find much when they drop.

Message 16 of 18 (346 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@heme725You dont need any coherent argument to realise how unbalanced the loot is on this game, when you loot two different areas and find 1 blue armour with your team and a few attachments for your weapon not the best but ok, and then you run into a team who have full purple armour good weapons do you say to yourself " hmmmmm i think they just killed a squad who had better gear than them and now they have the better gear" they've clearly landed in an area where there was at least 2 purple and 3 blues because i've landed in areas like that . Dont even try act like you've never ran into a squad with all white gear and you and your team have either 2 blue and 1 purple or 3 blues ect...by 2nd/3rd round? its because of the RNG not distributing the loot evenly . The game is based around luck im sorry to deflate your gaming bubble when it comes to apex , you might think your skills came into play when you melted someone with level 1 gear while you had level 3 nah mate its because you had luck favouritism by the RNG but on some occasion you might get a squad with terrible gear and weapon kill a squad with the best gear due to 3rd partying thats the only time you can beat a squad who have better gear than you when they're half dead no health and you just come sneaking around the corner and shoot them in the back.

Message 17 of 18 (334 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@GucciiWallet I'm not in denial about the randomness of the loot. I'm aware of it and indifferent to it but I hate the nonsense excuses people give for changing things. If I end up with bad loot I do look to 3rd party however it doesn't take much skill to drop a full squad in a fair fight. Ambushing an unaware team (unlikely with better teams but bad teams can have good loot), isolating an enemy player or making good use of your abilities can win you a fight.

Your complaint seems to be about going into a fight with a massive disadvantage due to no fault of your own so these basic tactics can't help that. I see your complaint and how a different looting system would be fine but eh... the randomness of the loot is one of the few things that make this game interesting. 

I'm fine with how things are or with them changing but lets not lie about these disadvantages being a problem outside of hot drops.

Message 18 of 18 (313 Views)