Re: Limit grenades to two

by DarthVaapar

Original Post

Limit grenades to two

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Can we please have a limit on how many grenades we can carry? I think 2 is more than enough. The throwables in this game are so OP and do SO much damage, there is NO reason I should be getting 12 grenades thrown at me in the course of 30 seconds.. Either seriously nerf the grenades or limit them to 2. You don't even need to shoot at someone with them. This game is getting to the point where it doesn't even matter how good you are with shooting and being accurate, so long as you can hip fire the PK, throw grenades, and run around, you can win.

EDIT: Just make a grenade pouch that is at the bottom of the inventory like it is for down shields and such. And of course, remove the extra inventory slots you added last update.

Message 1 of 4 (376 Views)

★ Pro

You can carry fewer grenades now than ever and the Peacekeeper is at one of its weakest states since launch. 

What?

Message 2 of 4 (340 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@DarthVaapar You're joking right?

The PK is still way over powered, whether or not its at the weakest states since launch is irrelevant. It is unbalanced and needs a nerf ASAP. Here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Weapons-Loot-Feedback/Can-we-nerf-the-Peacekeeper-finally/td-p/8745544/jum...

About grenades, SO WHAT IF YOU CAN CARRY FEWER NOW THAN EVER. Like, what even does that mean?

Just cause you can carry fewer now than ever doesn't mean you can't carry a lot and spam an entire squad. There is no reason to carry more than two. They made so many changes to try to combat grenade spamming and all they truly had to do was give a grenade pouch that allows only 2 throwables. Simple easy fix.

The warning mechanism for grenades is broken as well. it tells you there is a grenade there, but if that grenade explodes, you receive 0 damage.. Don't tell me there is a grenade there without changing the icon to white or something to resemble it is non lethal. So many times I get hurt by them because I have no idea what the blast radius is. It is also very hard to see the icon sometimes depending on what is behind it.

Besides that, there should be no more than 2 throwables allowed because the amount of damage throwables do is a lot, it is overpowering to simply carry 3+ grenades (that is 9 total per squad if they all have at least 3 and are a full squad) you can just spam those at someone and easily take them out without firing a single shot. Second, because of how broken the warning system is, you can't really get away.
Message 3 of 4 (305 Views)

★ Pro
@SolitaryMassacre Well, I can only speak to my experience, which is certainly different than yours.

I only carry 2 grenades as a rule, unless I get a purple backpack.

I die to grenades around twice a month. They are more of a zone control effect than anything since you can easily escape the blast radius’ before they detonate.

The Peacekeeper is only troublesome to me at point blank range, and then still it’s a coin toss unless my opponent lands a solid headshot on me.

I rarely use the Peacekeeper myself and I don’t find it to be OP in enemy hands.
Message 4 of 4 (278 Views)