Let's have some faith in the devs

by SmileyGecko123

Original Post

Let's have some faith in the devs

★★★★ Novice

OK, so I've seen some incredibly irrational posts on the forums in the last couple days, accusing the devs of all sorts. I thought it's time to insert some reason. No, respawn aren't trying to kill the player base. In the past, they have listened to feedback, and judging by the player base's reaction to the recent changes, I think we'll be seeing a fair amount of nerfs and fixes in the coming days. I'm not saying they are exempt from criticism, the devo always belonged in the care package (in my opinion). However, the jury is still out, and let's not all jump into a furious panic the minute we get frustrated at something, even if it is justified. As proof of point, I'll leave you with this article: 

https://www.dexerto.com/apex-legends/apex-legends-april-20-patch-notes-devotion-nerf-rampart-fixes-m...

Let's have some faith in the devs, and be constructive 

Message 1 of 3 (329 Views)

Re: Let's have some faith in the devs

★ Apprentice

maybe if they  brought  the pk instead of the devotion all this commotion wouldn't happens and the fact that 

they didnt say they dont give a fly ** about community thought, they just do what they do 

Message 2 of 3 (265 Views)

Re: Let's have some faith in the devs

★★★ Novice

I still have faith but if they don't fix a lot of unbalance game play element quick i might lose all of it

Message 3 of 3 (249 Views)