Re: L-Star is too much

by xx_Dante2k_xx

Original Post

L-Star is too much

★★ Novice

Frankly at this point I believe the L-Star is just to much. The guns too OP. It's as common as a freaking P2020 and does insane damage. Like the guns just ridiculous, I can hardly play a game without seeing 3+ immediately on drop and usually soon after get roasted by one, regardless to armor. Gold shield, kitted R99 that I can actually hit shots with, doesn't matter scrub with a white shield and an L-Star and potato aim still kills me. I've been playing since season one I like to think that I'm good at this game. I mean I average 10+ kills a game usually over 1200 damage. And newbies with L-stars still eat me off drop!? Come on fix this broken gun or scrap the thing please! Decrease it's drop rate, better yet put it back in a care package drop, or debuff the freaking damage cuz at it's current state it's the bane of this game. Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (317 Views)

@MysticPuppet741 So your complaining about the Lstar and cant beat it using a fully kitted R99. I think because you have died to this weapon a few times now when using your beloved R99 it's OP.

It's not OP, the Prowler, R99 and Havoc all have a higher DPS and the former have a much great movement speed advantage.
Message 2 of 4 (305 Views)

★ Guide

@xx_Dante2k_xx Imagine doing average 10+ kills a game usually over 1200 damage, but getting beaten with L-star every single time.

elrisitas.jpg

Message 3 of 4 (284 Views)
Highlighted

@DraknasChan I dont even understand your post, it doesnt make sense or is worded badly.

Just because you have been killed by a said gun it doesnt make it OP. The stats say otherwise.
Message 4 of 4 (257 Views)