Re: Kraber bad legendary

by xx_Dante2k_xx

Original Post

@Peri_Longbow_plz It doesn't bother me but everyone would be using a sniper in that case.
Also spamming the Triple take and Longbow wouldn't knock but eliminate someone? Sounds a bit op to me.
Message 11 of 26 (618 Views)

@xx_Dante2k_xx Can be limited to headshots only.
Message 12 of 26 (611 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Hilshire12 it does needs more ammo
Message 13 of 26 (588 Views)

★★ Pro

Kraber is extremely strong. There isn`t a situation where i see Kraber in a CP and i didn`t took it, even if i have 2 fully kitted weapon of my choice.

There is a million situation where Kraber is extremely useful and zero situation where Kraber is useless.

Lifeline auto-revive is a problem, but its a problem for many situation and needs to be removed.

Make a Kraber or any sniper a insta kill is completely broken, and the meta will change to 100% camping with snipers.

Its annoying enough that there is a 3 man squads, who is camping from a safe high distance and spam with snipers(and they are 100% safe), and when 3 man does it, its extremely frustrated.

Even more when the lovely Charge Rfile is in the mix.

Snipers are already strong enough in this game. They already have big damage, if they get buffed, even slightly it will totally kill the game.\

I don`t want to see another Warzone, aka camping is the way to go, and if you move to open, its mean you are dead in 99% of the time. Also your moving and get and insta killed with 1 shot.

Yeah there is so much fun in this .....

Message 14 of 26 (557 Views)

@LordloshBang How else do you want to fix/improve snipers then? Strong is a relative word in this case. Sure, you can down targets from a great distance without much counter chance. But how useful is this truly? Unless people are forced to walk into your direction, it has pretty much zero effect. Besides, most map parts offer you various covers, sometimes too much.

You can compare this with the knife in various games. Knifes are usually insta-kill. Sounds unfair, right? How many times do you actually get the chance to knife people, though? Think about that one for a bit.
Message 15 of 26 (539 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Peri_Longbow_plz I mean, if the team has Pathfinder, Octane or is simply paying attention, they can quickly cover some ground? Plus the enemy who was downed has to heal back up which takes time. And time that isn't spent warding off an assault is time lost to the enemy.
Message 16 of 26 (510 Views)

Allowed myself to get a Kraber today. Went ahead and survived till only two teams were left. Team was coming up. Delivered 2 headshots with the Kraber. Team rushed there. Team got killed because all 3 were up again and fully shielded. Kraber did an amazing job! Kraber user had good aim, Kraber user did not feel rewarded.

Message 17 of 26 (499 Views)

★★ Pro

Again the main problem now is the Lifeline auto-revive, which is completely broken and make the game unplayable at least to me, and its a 100% unfair.

Before i was just pushing and had no problem annihilate the squad.

Kraber can be used in a million situation, in 100 meter distance, in 200m, in 70, 60, 50, and even in closer distance when you are behind a cover and had a good aim and peak. Again i`m saying good aim, not GOD aim.

I won`t even land to the head, just 145/152/123 damage to the body and finish him with my secondary.

High ground give you huge advantage, and even more so if you have Kraber in hand.

As far as the other snipers, they are perfectly okay, Sentintel can 1 shot you, even if you had a Evo shield.

I actually being on the receiving end in this, and also got a one shot kill with Sentintel in a lot of situation. Esp on the Gauntlet.

Message 18 of 26 (465 Views)

[ Edited ]

@LordloshBangI have been working with snipers/crossbows/Bows across various games. Usually my sniper shots are on point, even if not always a headshot. So it is with the Kraber. Still, this weapon really, really feels unrewarding. I get that snipers are hated in every game, but has anyone ever taken into consideration how both boring the gameplay of a sniper is, and how often you can get screwed over? Let me tell you that even if you find a perfect camping spot, miss one or two shots, and you're done for. You can be happy you can carry a second weapon in Apex.

Message 19 of 26 (456 Views)

★★ Guide

The main thing that let's the kraber down at range is the fact it doesn't have digital threat meaning that any other sniper rifle with a digital threat will find you first and because of the time 6 scope it's useless at medium range the amount bullet drop is ridiculous and so is the travel time this could be forgiven if it fired a small rocket with an aoe explosion that damage all enemies within a certain radius but for less damage with a single target projectile it should have much higher velocity especially given the fact that the kraber doesn't have a suppressor even adding a suppressor to the first shot of each magazine to give the Khyber of the element of surprise would be an improvement on what it is now

Message 20 of 26 (409 Views)