Kings Canyon loot SUCKS!! It turns ranked into LUCK

by AMJbr0

Original Post

Kings Canyon loot SUCKS!! It turns ranked into LUCK

★★★★ Apprentice

I come out of one building in WE Fragment and I got a purple shield and 3 bats, but in ranked my whole damn squad loots thunder and skull town and we're struggling to find a bat each and one blue shield. And since we're in Master it aint that easy to just kill a squad when we got white shield, we're just pretty much done from there. 

Message 1 of 5 (770 Views)

Re: Kings Canyon loot SUCKS!! It turns ranked into LUCK

★★★ Guide

The looting seams to be somewhat broken overall...

Sometimes you get two purple shields in one bin, and sometimes when you drop into action, you can loot five bins without even finding a gun.

Message 2 of 5 (728 Views)

★★★ Expert

I matched my pre-split rank and stopped playing ranked mode. It isn’t the loot, the map is bad,

Don’t know how to fix it the loot won’t change the stupid hot zone drops with 30 second rng games.  I know they won’t get tic of the map, it was their first, a nice idea.

But KC is poorly executed, way poorly compared to Worlds Edge.  Sure,  bring it back for nostalgia. Not for ranked mode.

Message 3 of 5 (701 Views)

★ Guide

I got more problem with the teammates than the loot...

Message 4 of 5 (652 Views)

★ Apprentice

yeah even in pubs I've landed and opened about 9 bins and looted 2 to 3 buildings before finding either an armor or even a gun(plenty of attachments) its bs especially in ranked when you cant get a gun from a building or bin and the enemys get guns and kill you because of bs loot and you loose your rp cause of it.

Message 5 of 5 (570 Views)