Re: Just a little...

by SolitaryMassacre

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named That doesn't make any sense. This is a thread about the R301. I do not disagree about the devo. However, I will talk about that in devo threads. Why do you keep trying to say "oh the devo is worse nerf that" as if we can only change one gun????

Anyhow, I loved it with Anvil. It was like a G7 with autofire for up close. What I am having issues with is the nerfs to the G7 make it almost impossible to match up to the other ARs. The G7 should triumph in distance and it doesn't. R301 can easily drop someone from afar with little effort. Since I started switching to the R301, I understand why. I am spot on from miles away almost every time. Add a purple stock and stabilizer, easy.

It needs a change to make it not so powerful at distances.
Message 11 of 15 (416 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@bob123321bam i do agree
Message 12 of 15 (388 Views)

★★ Guide
@SolitaryMassacre If you add level 3 stock and stabilizer to any gun, even the gun can pretty much does the same.

Is the nerf was taking into consideration on the gun performances with and without attachment in the first place?
Message 13 of 15 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@DrSeptimus From my understandings, each level attachment improves the gun via a percentage. For example, (these are all arbitrary numbers) the R301 has a base of 200 recoil. The level 1 stock reduces recoil by 10 percent. Now the R301 has 180 recoil. The level 2 stock reduces by 20 percent. Now the R301 has 160 recoil. The level 3 stock reduces by 40 percent. Now the R301 has 140 recoil.

To answer your question, I would like the nerf to be WITH the level 3 stock/stabilizer attached. So NOT the base gun levels. Thank you for the question because that is important. It is also why I mention a "SLIGHT" nerf.
Message 14 of 15 (356 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I know this thread is a little old however the issue is still very real. The R-301 is a very accurate and reliable weapon and I find that it can be almost too accurate. It can beam people in just 11 shots in about 1-2 seconds with good range. This is just my opinion and I understand if people disagree. I ultimately think that the R-301 is just too stable in a lot of areas right now.

Message 15 of 15 (190 Views)