Re: Is it me or the wingman sucks now?

by SolitaryMassacre

Original Post

Is it me or the wingman sucks now?

★★★★ Apprentice

What happened to the wingman? This season I don't even want to pick it up cause its like crosseyed or something. Even though the reticle is on them it still moves like left or right.....

Message 1 of 8 (1,322 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Joemanji If you are on controller, you might have stuck drift, deep cleaning your controller sticks might help. There is also a setting in apex for this, but it can be a little off. Also it does seem like the wingman has more close range bullet drop.
Message 2 of 8 (1,288 Views)

Champion
@Joemanji I think the only change, was switching it to sniper ammo. I always hated it, and would rarely use it, but I've been forcing myself to start using it and "git gud" with it this season, and it is working out fairly well for me! I just HAVE to have a sight on it. Even with the Merciless Wing skin, I can't hit the broad side of a barn, with the iron sights, Lmao!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 3 of 8 (1,254 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@dSKyNafinchin I decided to learn the sentinel, because I used to always land on it. Since I landed on it, I couldn’t use it for its intended purpose, long range. I decided to learn how to play the sentinel close range, with no sights, no stock, and no mag. I can now beat someone that has an smg. I can slap someone in the face with an absurd close range sentinel kill. It’s funny and awesome every time. That is why I would encourage anyone to get better at all the guns (I still hit only 9 with the pk tho smh)
Message 4 of 8 (1,248 Views)

★ Apprentice

For some reason it uses sniper ammo but it’s most effective up close.

Message 5 of 8 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Joemanji It's definitely you.. have and have been slaughtered by that pos many times this season
Message 6 of 8 (529 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Lord_Bacon221 They made it use sniper ammo as a way to try and nerf it. But it failed. Sniper ammo is "less" and uses more per slot.
Message 7 of 8 (528 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@dSKyNafinchin One thing I have done to help with the iron sights is to "look through" the gun when you are ads. I kind of imagine the gun not there and if I don't see the enemy I know I am too high above them. Idk, its hard to explain, next time I do it I will try to pay attention to the details and hopefully can explain it better.
Message 8 of 8 (525 Views)