Re: Increase Kraber Ammo

by WickXI

Original Post

Increase Kraber Ammo

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

What’s up Respawn 

I would like to argue that the Kraber sniper rifles deserves an increased ammo supply. To start things off the mastiff comes with nearly twice the amount of ammunition as the kraber and when you get into combat, it’s way more effective at wiping a squad. Speaking from personal experience, I’ve head shot enemy hostiles on multiple occasions just to have them get revived by the time I actually pushed. Not to mention if they even get knocked at all by a headshot, due to having a level 3 armor loadout. Furthermore it’s hard enough as is trying to shoot someone like pathfinder or octane while on the move. I’m willing to bet that a majority of the community can’t land there long range shots as is, and with the endless heavy barrage of long bow shots that could be hurdled at you, don’t even get me started. I rest my case when I say that the Kraber needs an increased ammo capacity. Please do us all a solid here and make it happen so that we can actually afford to take shots on a moving target with this weapon. Thanks!

Message 1 of 8 (934 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Bump

Message 2 of 8 (913 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Increased ammo capacity would help, but I feel like improving it's bullet travel speed instead would make it a better improvement.

Message 3 of 8 (906 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@F1YBYN1GHT Reload speed should also be increased?
Message 4 of 8 (810 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

The Kraber doesn't need a buff.  For a forgiving rifle that'll do great damage and allow you to take gamble shots - there's the longbow.  For someone prepared to wait for the sure thing or who is good enough to hit most of their shots : there's the kraber. 

To buff it for people who aren't currently great with it would just make it OP in the hands of the better players.  THEN you'd see some games spoiled by it.

Message 5 of 8 (778 Views)

I think the Kraber is currently in a healthy spot.

It's a high risk gun that is not forgiving when you miss a shot.
A high damage gun with a long reload time, i think that it looks like low ammo but if you hit every shot you can do a total of 250 x 4 Damage in a clip.

And that is a lot of damage.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 6 of 8 (761 Views)

★★★ Pro

Doesn't need a buff at all. It a free 125 body hit damage if you land it and can kill anyone who is knocked in one body shot if they don't block it. 

Headshots are rewarded it landed but if person has Lvl 3 or 4 they will survive if they were full health at 200. 

Message 7 of 8 (745 Views)

★★ Guide

The only thing i can complain is bullet velocity, it can be increased a little bit and thats it. 

Message 8 of 8 (679 Views)