Re: In-game challenges

by StiiGGee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

In-game challenges

★★ Novice

I don’t know 100% if this belongs here, but I think a lootable challenge system would be sweet.  Make your challenges, then make three different tiers, and add them as a separate loot item. Make a separate slot in the inventory to allow the person to hold only one challenge until the end of the game, this item is transferable on death until completed, and when the person that is holding it dies once it is complete it disappears and gives them 50, 125, 200 exp respectfully. 

Message 1 of 4 (436 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

The team is not planning to add any challenges to the game in Season 1 but may plan more events like the Bonus XP one we had not too long ago. Thank you for your feedback though, that does sound fun.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (394 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

The team is not planning to add any challenges to the game in Season 1 but may plan more events like the Bonus XP one we had not too long ago. Thank you for your feedback though, that does sound fun.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (395 Views)

★★ Novice

That’s fine, ending people’s game is enough fun as it is, good luck with future advancement, I look forward to see what direction the game goes. 

Message 3 of 4 (368 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Interesting and fun idea.

I hope they insert this into the game in season 2.

Message 4 of 4 (330 Views)