Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I like the Peacekeeper, but it shouldn't have instakill potential

by Pretzelnutcake

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I like the Peacekeeper, but it shouldn't have instakill potential

★★★★★ Apprentice

Shotguns are supposed to be powerful I know, but this is a game and nobody deserves to be deleted the second they turn a corner because someone else landed on a Peacekeeper and they couldn't find any armour. I was the last man standing in a random match the other day and this is exactly what happened to me, I went Into a building after landing in Skulltown hoping to find something useful only to get deleted so fast the bloody game's audio took a couple seconds to catch up. Reduce the damage by about 30 so it gives players a second to react at least, thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (229 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I like the Peacekeeper, but it shouldn't have instakill potential

★★★★ Newbie

the peacekeeper is SUCH a hit of miss gun. its like, one of your hits does 100 then it does 10. i think the peacekeeper needs a damage Nerf but needs to be more consistant. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (164 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Newbie

the peacekeeper is SUCH a hit of miss gun. its like, one of your hits does 100 then it does 10. i think the peacekeeper needs a damage Nerf but needs to be more consistant. 

Message 2 of 4 (165 Views)

★ Apprentice
Totally agree. It needs a soft nerf. To summarize the Peacemaker, I would say that its effectiveness is to high in relation to its easiness to use. I would say that the statistical probability of a noob with a peacemaker killing a pro is much higher compared to any other weapons.

But I dont think its overall OP so I would rather suggest a rework, making it like the Mozambique: Incease the spread considerably when shot from hip and keep it as it is from ADS. That will force people to actually aim and also put them in a more vulnerable position when shooting due to the reduced movement speed.
Message 3 of 4 (146 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Peacekeeper needs a nerf. It can one shot you sometimes. Can be used to snipe people across the map too. A shotgun shouldn't deal 40-60 damage long range. 

Plus, Evo needs a slight buff. People always take the Peacekeeper over it. 

Message 4 of 4 (99 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help