Re: I like the Peacekeeper, but it shouldn't have instakill potential

by 20keb05

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I like the Peacekeeper, but it shouldn't have instakill potential

★★★ Pro

Shotguns are supposed to be powerful I know, but this is a game and nobody deserves to be deleted the second they turn a corner because someone else landed on a Peacekeeper and they couldn't find any armour. I was the last man standing in a random match the other day and this is exactly what happened to me, I went Into a building after landing in Skulltown hoping to find something useful only to get deleted so fast the bloody game's audio took a couple seconds to catch up. Reduce the damage by about 30 so it gives players a second to react at least, thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (419 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

the peacekeeper is SUCH a hit of miss gun. its like, one of your hits does 100 then it does 10. i think the peacekeeper needs a damage Nerf but needs to be more consistant. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (351 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

the peacekeeper is SUCH a hit of miss gun. its like, one of your hits does 100 then it does 10. i think the peacekeeper needs a damage Nerf but needs to be more consistant. 

Message 2 of 4 (352 Views)

★ Pro
Totally agree. It needs a soft nerf. To summarize the Peacemaker, I would say that its effectiveness is to high in relation to its easiness to use. I would say that the statistical probability of a noob with a peacemaker killing a pro is much higher compared to any other weapons.

But I dont think its overall OP so I would rather suggest a rework, making it like the Mozambique: Incease the spread considerably when shot from hip and keep it as it is from ADS. That will force people to actually aim and also put them in a more vulnerable position when shooting due to the reduced movement speed.
Message 3 of 4 (333 Views)

★★★ Pro

Peacekeeper needs a nerf. It can one shot you sometimes. Can be used to snipe people across the map too. A shotgun shouldn't deal 40-60 damage long range. 

Plus, Evo needs a slight buff. People always take the Peacekeeper over it. 

Message 4 of 4 (286 Views)