How is the Mozambique still in the game?

by Robo_The_Man-Bot

Original Post

Re: How is the Mozambique still in the game?

★★ Expert
@Robo_The_Man-Bot Sure, it’s unfortunate that it can be the first weapon you find, but that’s just the luck of the draw. Other times, you might find an r-99 or pk and obliterate everyone else.
Message 11 of 25 (312 Views)

★★ Guide
@Sir_Named Yeah, but they should definitely buff it (ammo capacity), or nerf it's drop rate (I dunno if that's what it's called). It definitely shouldn't deal more dmg than a normal shotty, but it should be on par w/ the other pistols, at the very least!
Message 12 of 25 (306 Views)

★★ Guide
@Professor_Doggy The antithesis to "always be closing!" The slowest paced mode ever imagined! Seriously, though, I would love that! It would be so fun and so frustrating at the same time!
Message 13 of 25 (302 Views)

★★ Expert
@Robo_The_Man-Bot Well, it kind of is. The P2020 isn’t that great, the only reason either of them are somewhat viable is hammerpoint.
Message 14 of 25 (288 Views)

★★ Expert

The wingman and re-45 are pretty good though.

Message 15 of 25 (287 Views)

★★ Guide
@Sir_Named I kinda agree, but at the beginning of the game (the only time I pick up the P2020) the p2020 is actually pretty viable as opposed to the Moz which I have literally outplayed using only my fists! Anyway, I agree w/ for the most part!
Message 16 of 25 (280 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Shot 6 moz shots at close to mid range. All hit 16 or less. I really dont understand why this gun hasnt been buffed yet. It only has 3 in the mag and does same damage basically as a p2020

Message 17 of 25 (248 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Benchwarmerbrew Yeah. I would love to see the moz to ~60 damage no matter if the shield is there or not. Turn the rounds into a slug shot (damage fall off will be incredible, like after 40m it goes to 20 dam, then 70+ meters 10dam, or something similar)

Also, if above is done, remove hammerpoint from it.
Message 18 of 25 (229 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named In Titanfall 2 game, the Mozambique was a very effective weapon especially if you were bouncing around the maps using stim. It is after all a triple-barreled shotgun pistol. It should do a lot more damage than a normal pistol or even a normal shotgun. 1 hit from Mozambique deal more damage than 1 hit from EVA 8. Maybe it does?
Message 19 of 25 (225 Views)

★★ Expert
@Professor_Doggy It can with hammerpoint, maybe also without, not sure. If it does, it just doesn’t have enough range to really be effective.
Message 20 of 25 (216 Views)