Holiday Event Pricing.

by Braythor

Original Post

Holiday Event Pricing.

★★ Novice

I just wanted to say that i find the pricing of the holiday bundles, and skins to be very fair. Unfortunately, times are tough right now, and im short of cash, but if i had the means, I would be very excited to purchase these skins at such great values! Much better than previous events. I sincerely hope that many people have partaken in the store and purchased, and its my hope that you will find fair pricing to be a better way to make money. Previous events have been very consumer unfriendly, im glad the feedback from the survey concerning these purchases has as far as im concerned been taken into account.

Message 1 of 3 (382 Views)

Re: Holiday Event Pricing.

★★ Apprentice

Dont worry, you can buy same skins next year in even bigger bundle so it's jus better to not buy any of them anyways

Message 2 of 3 (326 Views)

Re: Holiday Event Pricing.

Champion
@Braythor What?! xD The only way I can agree with this is if you're talking about legend skins when they're not in bundles. Paying £16 for one skin that's usually just a glorified recolour is disgusting. The bundles are absolutely ridiciouls. Look at the St. Caustic bundle before it was discounted 3,800 Apex coins that's £31.99 for 1 legend skin and 2 weapons skins. You sir have too much money if you think that's fair.

On a similar note, like I said previously, the idea of bundling stuff together in an absolute joke and they should've learnt their lesson from the Caustic collection event. I want the Revenant skin but I'm not pay stupid prices for one skin. The old collection event pricing was a lot better than anything they're giving us now.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (281 Views)