Re: Hipfire Reticle

by Cick_Nox_222

Original Post

Hipfire Reticle

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

it’s a small suggestion and didn’t know where to place this under. I think it might be nice if the hipfire aiming dot or reticle was to be increased a little in size and possibly even have the option to change the color of it. 

Message 1 of 4 (553 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Cick_Nox_222

I moved this over to the weapons & loot feedback board. Thanks for writing this up!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (499 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Cick_Nox_222 In addition, when no weapons are equipped, the white dot is like invisible. I have a hard time pinpointing locations when I want to ping a location or enemy. I noticed during drop in, the transparency is 0, but when you play, the alpha level is increased making it somewhat see through and very unhelpful.
Message 3 of 4 (453 Views)

★★ Novice

White dot was the main thing I was trying to get after. I didn’t know what to call it. But yes it’s really hard to find at times especially if your in a hurry. I feel as if it was to be increased in size or be able to change its color or both would be very helpful. I don’t really like to play pathfinder but I when he doesn’t have a weapon it is very easy to find where your dot is pointed. 

Message 4 of 4 (416 Views)